Ren'Py Abandoned Shuttered Memories [v0.1] [Adults City]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
shuttered-memories_banner.jpg

Overview:
After untimely death of the father, the family moved to new town to start a new life but will it be that easy?​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-15
Release Date: 2020-06-15
Developer: Adults City - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android:
- - -

Patches:

Thank you BaasB for sharing the game and mirrors link

707772_char_8.png 707783_girls_2.png 707779_jen22.png 707778_izabella3.png 707774_intro10.png 707775_monica13.png
707770_pool15.png 707781_gshop6.png 707780_hug8.png 707785_clothes_s1_4.png 707789_map1.png 707787_dinner_8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I gotta ask: Are you a photographer in this one too? That seems to be the new "theme" these ripoffs are all grabbing onto these days. Doesn't say anything in the description but "Shuttered" Memories...

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
is it worth the download for a 0.1 content wise?
Edit : well looks like this one is a bust,gonna give it 5-6 more updates before trying it again (if it doesnt get abandoned)

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I gave the game a try, you can choose between 3 characters, 2 women and one man. I don't know if there is almost nothing to the game or what. But I talked to a couple of characters explored a bit and then after that could find nothing more to do. It was still morning. I was unable to click on anything other than moving to different locations around and house and after I talked to everyone in it there was nothing left to click on. So not sure if that is all there is or there is a bug or what.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Screenshots look decent enough, but the story doesn't seem to add anything new to the genre. Maybe I'll give it a try later.

Reactions: Crell

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Man, incest is my main fetish. But I gotta say, this story setup is the laziest shit imaginable. Come up with new ideas for fuck's sake.

Why is it always the zombie apocalypse or sudden move, a dead father, 2 cock hungry sisters and a desperate mom ?

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
...and MCLongD strikes again!

Graphics are top-notch and chars are extremely hot, but on the other hand, there's a lacking of storytelling, much of this goes along with he wants to fuck his family, inducing the player to join him on his adventures as he creeps around the house, stalking his mother and sisters while they sleep, bath, even peeing.

staycalm.png

Last edited:

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Man, incest is my main fetish. But I gotta say, this story setup is the laziest shit imaginable. Come up with new ideas for fuck's sake.

Why is it always the zombie apocalypse or sudden move, a dead father, 2 cock hungry sisters and a desperate mom ?
It's hard to come up with new ideas I guess lol

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Wow, I think I am gonna pass for awhile at least on this game. It says Multiple protagonist, which in a way is true. But the main protagonist seems to be the male (You can even name him, but not the females), and the only female available does not really have any content. What is really bothering me is the extremely poor translation. It really seems like it is going to be another run of the mill game.

Rihan Majid

Jun 26, 2018
There are so many grammatical errors that make it so very annoying to read. For the next release you should fix all the grammatic errors to begin with, this can help to make reading it so much easier and a more enjoyable game! The main protag also keeps referring to his mom as just Nicole not mom! This also makes it less realistic and enjoyable.

Reactions: victor659