Ren'Py Abandoned Shuttered Memories [v0.1] [Adults City]

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I mean I already cringe when I see a new 0.1 incest game (despite it being my favorite genere on this site). But then those renders and the horrible lighting. I think I shall skip.

ElMario

Jul 16, 2017
Well, it´s kind of weird, even if you don´t mind the broken english.
First you pull some Louis CK "I want to masturbate in front of you" thing out of the blue.
Then your """aunt""" spreads her legs and ask you to be a photographer.
Then you have to go inside and get some sunscreen, at it is either the end of content, ot bugged.

Rihan Majid

Jun 26, 2018
finally some one made an new incest game and all you guys can do is complain, i know the dev has to improve but give the dev a chance to make it better and not burn his complete mind, be nice and give iprovement suggestuions
the game has turned out to be shit though. Too many mistakes and barely any options!!!!!

Reactions: Kheru

Juani97

May 3, 2017
That's the whole content for it? Please insert a message saying "content finished for this version"... i spent too much time trying to figure out how to get the damn sunscreen.. i wasted so much time for nothing. (i liked the visuals)

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello everyone too I have the same problem not complete installation the link does not work on android version !!! help needs ???

Jul 10, 2017
what am I supposed to do after dressing up in casual clothes and talking to everyone? no way to advance time, everything is locked, no hints.