Ren'Py Abandoned Shuttered Memories [v0.1] [Adults City]

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
finally some one made an new incest game and all you guys can do is complain, i know the dev has to improve but give the dev a chance to make it better and not burn his complete mind, be nice and give iprovement suggestuions
Agree there's quite a bit of spoiled-player ranting here. If there were 10 games to choose from, this would be hailed with hallelujahs. Fortunately that's not the case though and if a dev has any chance of making a decent name for himself in a seemingly crowded market, then he better steel himself and welcome the criticism, however harsh. If the first handful of comments are immediately roasting the plot and grammar, then i'd take that as serious motivation to address those issues asap, before development has moved too far in content for that to be a possibility and, worst, before you scare away all your potential fans with a horrible early release.

I don't personally mind the plot rehash, as long as there's enough variety in details and interesting characters, the starting point in incest games (as in so many hero movies) doesn't need to be radically different to offer a good story.

The character creation multiple protagonist option is a really nice differentiating feature that i've rarely seen in this genre and i for one am pretty excited to see where it's taken. Points for that to Adult City.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt
Jun 11, 2018
i got so far as the map to to for computer stuff and other things clicked on red arrow and nothing wtf also ipatch give me a traceback when i put in game folder and click to open wth

Last edited:

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
the renders are 'eh' at best, but the worst of all

they used cities:skylines for the map, lmao
they didn't even bother to make a decent map with some of the jppack prefabs and stuff, I have to say, this is quite bad

1592267001738.png

Reactions: ViviX12

YoloCrayolo21

Dec 31, 2017
I'm seeing this game has some mixed reviews so i'm gonna wait a couple of months and see if it gets consistent updates, if so, im gonna try it out

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Ok renders.. engrish.. but not gonna knock the storyline.. it's where the storyline goes that matters. I think of this portion as the 'Once upon a time' period of the story.

Also it's hard to knock somebody trying something that I don't have the skills to do.. think I have the perverted mind to go places with it.. but yeah.. so not gonna knock someone down... to hard.

Reactions: amiable34
Dec 13, 2018
What is the problem with android version?
Can't install it. It began instalation, but don't finish it.
Having the same problem, but reading most of these post we probably dodged a bullet. Maybe it will be better next update as well as a better android version and the dev makes sure that it actually works...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
This is why pregnancy content in incest games seems like a bad idea. You're just setting yourself up to be the next dead father in the sequel.
no not necessarily, your sisters and mom could have only girls instead of boys, then you get to live! and of course love.....

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i got so far as the map to to for computer stuff and other things clicked on red arrow and nothing wtf also ipatch give me a traceback when i put in game folder and click to open wth
easy fix, go to the rpy that says line 4 is where teh bug is, then put a # in front of the first two lines. then load game.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
no not necessarily, your sisters and mom could have only girls instead of boys, then you get to live! and of course love.....
Until your mom tells you about her sister who has never visited and she's bringing her son with her. Then suddenly a large countdown clock appears above your head, counting down to his 18th birthday and your demise.

• Haha
Reactions: sonhot
Nov 8, 2019
Seems to end at the sunscreen bit or it's bugged since you can't go back upstairs.

Renders are alright for a first game, nothing to amazing. Story is quite generic but it's not bad. Really needs proofreading, the text is so full of mistakes and weird spellings, however you can still figure out what is said. Some native speaker might be more judgmental than I am.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Mixed bag.
+Renders are good;
+Engrish can be fixed.
-Navigation sucks.
-Free roam without the freedom to roam.
-No hints.
-Can't go upstairs to ask for sunscreen.

Reactions: Angelsong