Note to the dev:
"Buy" = spend money/make a purchase
"Bye" = I am going. See you later.
"By" = near/next to something

You're welcome. Sincerely, the drunken grammar nerd. :) lol

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor
May 24, 2020
Just found the game and played my first run-through, I must say it's not bad. It's just too bad the choices I made had no real outcome in the game. I am mainly talking about the trip to the park, didn't get a choice to go or not go, didn't get a choice to hold hands or not to, didn't get a choice to kiss or not to kiss. It seems the Devs. have a path in mind that they want no matter what the player decides I hope they can fix this as I would like to see more of this game.

Reactions: LaraNome

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Just found the game and played my first run-through, I must say it's not bad. It's just too bad the choices I made had no real outcome in the game. I am mainly talking about the trip to the park, didn't get a choice to go or not go, didn't get a choice to hold hands or not to, didn't get a choice to kiss or not to kiss. It seems the Devs. have a path in mind that they want no matter what the player decides I hope they can fix this as I would like to see more of this game.
Perhaps the Devs have a path in mind because they think it's essential to the story they are trying to tell.

Choices are great for the player, but they can be a nightmare of development time and complexity for the developers.

You have a legitimate concern, but don't be surprised if it's not addressed. It often turns out that if I am forced to do something in a game that I don't want to do, I find some other game to play.

Reactions: LaraNome
May 24, 2020
Perhaps the Devs have a path in mind because they think it's essential to the story they are trying to tell.

Choices are great for the player, but they can be a nightmare of development time and complexity for the developers.

You have a legitimate concern, but don't be surprised if it's not addressed. It often turns out that if I am forced to do something in a game that I don't want to do, I find some other game to play.
I am much the same, if I feel that I am being forced down a path I didn't choose I will find a new game.

May 24, 2020
Just played the new update and I have to say it is moving in the right direction. During this playthrough I didn't feel forced along a path and that my choices mattered.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
This has promise, needs a proofreader, as some of the context/spelling/grammar is a little off. It isn't the worst Engrish but needs some polishing. Also, if possible, I am going down the lesbian only path. If I find the right situation, might let one dude up in her but never Mike, fuck that dude...well really, don't fuck that dude.

Also, I am pretty sure I get the numbers in upper right, shyness then slutty but might want to have a hover over tag popup or something.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
I don't care if a hammer and chisel or a space telescope were used to render the characters. Everything is 2D.
A computer is a better tool. The environment is 2D and the characters are 3D with "cell shading". But I agree, it's prerendered standing pictures.

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes