theboy1233

Apr 3, 2022
could someone make like a video of all the h scenes? too lazy to play the game myself, and also cant find any videos

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
could someone make like a video of all the h scenes? too lazy to play the game myself, and also cant find any videos
they are not so great, so if you are looking for a quick fap maybe this is not the place, is a 2 hour game if you are too lazy for that go and play npc games xD

Reactions: rhzk

Nerorn

Jul 12, 2019
Well, from what i understood, the nurse had schizophrenia or something, saw the baby of the red woman as a monster and murdered the baby, but the plot doesnt make much sense, who was that girl who saw her, a collegue? What about the guy in the beggning saying he didnt do it? Was it the manifastation of her guilty or something? Ayways, casting aside the confusing plot, the H-scenes are mediocre so dont expect much on that department, the ambience was alright, it kinda reminded me of lone survivor(awesome 2d horror game btw) with some silent hill like parts, i was also expecting the game to be more grotesque but it didnt really turn out that way(maybe im too fucked in the head, who knows) Overall if you have nothing else to do then give this a try, is not amazing but it can catch your attention

DevPrime99

Apr 19, 2020
this one is insanely good but LOVE IS UNDEAD from this same devs is even better (a wholesome zombie girlfriend game)

3eyes1wing

Sep 7, 2020
I'm having a problem with the passcode. I was able to input something the first time, before figuring it out, but now it doesn't let me input a code.
I even deleted the game, re-extracted it from the .zip and started over.

UPDATE: Didn't do anything different, just clicked it again for the 20th time, and it worked. :LOL:

crewallbecr

Jul 8, 2020
what do i do about

ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\user\Desktop\Silence of the Damned ver1.00\nw.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

did i download a wrong version?

i did some manual trouble shooting and still im left with

ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\user\Desktop\Silence of the Damned ver1.00\nw.dll: The operation completed successfully.

Im using a 64bit system but from what i see this game needs a 32 bit system to run? im going to try downloading it from a different source but im not sure if that will help

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
what do i do about

ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\user\Desktop\Silence of the Damned ver1.00\nw.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

did i download a wrong version?

i did some manual trouble shooting and still im left with

ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\user\Desktop\Silence of the Damned ver1.00\nw.dll: The operation completed successfully.

Im using a 64bit system but from what i see this game needs a 32 bit system to run? im going to try downloading it from a different source but im not sure if that will help
Try *not* having the program in your actual desktop for starters, that rarely works well due to all kinds of Heavy Wizardry under the hood crapping out for permission reasons and whatever.

crewallbecr

Jul 8, 2020
Try *not* having the program in your actual desktop for starters, that rarely works well due to all kinds of Heavy Wizardry under the hood crapping out for permission reasons and whatever.
that did not work but thank you for the help in future i will keep that in mind
just wanted a fast place to put it

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes