HellsBells

Aug 19, 2019
I don't like this game and the h-scenes are badly done. It's a bad game with bad h-scenes. I think a quote here will pretty much sum up my experience...

"...You see, a lot of the game is copy and pasted. Whole hallways. Rooms. So it get's a little confusing."

#FreeCivvie
Have a bloody like for the Civvie 11 reference.

I found the game cute enough, though. I suppose I'm more lenient when it comes to horror-themed h-games.

Sep 15, 2017
I'd say don't waste your time with this one. H-scenes are like 1 frame per second and badly designed. Game itself is pretty short and story is meh i guess? Anyway if you still wanna play there's few unsettling scenes, not really jumpscares but i'll write them down anyway unless you're creeped out by things easily.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also drop my save file here for gallery.

Reactions: rhzk

egoaprende

Aug 2, 2020
no bro thank you very much to the developer of this game for traumatizing me the rest of my adolescence a 10 out of 10 game so as not to sleep the rest of your life thanks

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
Its not that much of a bad game but I must admit it's like traumatizing to see... ugh... not scared but it was horrible to look away... I wouldn't be lying if I said I wasn't feeling sad when I was at the end of the game all I can say is the ending was the worse...

BrutalTemplar

Jun 1, 2018
I don't like this game and the h-scenes are badly done. It's a bad game with bad h-scenes. I think a quote here will pretty much sum up my experience...

"...You see, a lot of the game is copy and pasted. Whole hallways. Rooms. So it get's a little confusing."

#FreeCivvie
My man.

Reactions: Violet5100

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
I just gonna guess the story
U the MC is a bitch, who murder a baby. Now u r trap in the silent hill hentai world
Did i get that right?

werlwend

Jan 3, 2020
As someone who doesn't really enjoy horror games i just wanna say good thing i read the comments. Was about to give it a try but the lack of H scenes to balance out the horror changed my mind.

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Can the OP update the tag ?
This game made with RPG Maker MV, the tag should RPGM, not Others.

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes