Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I'm not sensing a lot "Silent Hill" -ishness. Is this game in any way like the Silent Hill series other than "it's spooky and you might get attacked by something" ?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
>2.21 GB
any compressed version? I mean I don't mind if it's 1GB but for a game likes this cmon...
Chances are no. I've only seen compressed games using the Ren'py format.

I've tried it. Seems interesting so far. I'm just not sure where it gets all the extra size. Maybe the in battle cut in scenes. :unsure:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Game's fatally bugged. Final area, there's a hard progression-locked door that cannot be opened.
You're supposed to be able to open it when pregnant, but it just... doesn't work for some reason?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Game's fatally bugged. Final area, there's a hard progression-locked door that cannot be opened.
You're supposed to be able to open it when pregnant, but it just... doesn't work for some reason?
Really? You sure you're not missing something? I'd hate to waste time downloading broken game.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Really? You sure you're not missing something? I'd hate to waste time downloading broken game.
The game explicitly states that the gate is closed because the researcher who closed it was impregnanted.
When you walk up to the gate, the player character says "I need to be pregnant to open this door."
I tried using three different enemy times, in case that made a difference. No.
I tried at each stage of pregnancy. No.
I tried touching anything that could be considered interactable in the room. No.
It isn't even the fault of the NTR sidestep the translator put in, as both cause the glitch.
Worse, because you cannot actually complete the game, the damned gallery remains stuck in 'only what you've seen' mode.
This can't be the game's fault, it has to have been an overlooked whoops on the translator's part, so it'll likely be fixed in under a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mystermask

DxInTheChat

Jun 22, 2018
The game explicitly states that the gate is closed because the researcher who closed it was impregnanted.
When you walk up to the gate, the player character says "I need to be pregnant to open this door."
I tried touching anything that could be considered interactable in the room. No.
It isn't even the fault of the NTR sidestep the translator put in, as both cause the glitch.
Worse, because you cannot actually complete the game, the damned gallery remains stuck in 'only what you've seen' mode.
This can't be the game's fault, it has to have been an overlooked whoops on the translator's part, so it'll likely be fixed in under a day.
You can find the female researchers body in the other branch from like 2 rooms down? You can take her ID and open the door .

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I'm not sensing a lot "Silent Hill" -ishness. Is this game in any way like the Silent Hill series other than "it's spooky and you might get attacked by something" ?
It plays a lot more like Resident Evil but with a Silent Hill-ish vibe. It's a homage to the survival-horror games and you generally can have an easy time beating the game if you play it like a survival-horror.

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
You can find the female researchers body in the other branch from like 2 rooms down? You can take her ID and open the door .
Fair enough, there is A solution. Her body appeared there after viewing the footage, which is why I didn't think to check there again, and there was no in-game suggestion that such was an option.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Fair enough, there is A solution. Her body appeared there after viewing the footage, which is why I didn't think to check there again, and there was no in-game suggestion that such was an option.
That's because there was no such option in the base game. The option to find the researcher's body is an addition made by the translator for people that didn't want to get impregnated or wanted to have a 'virgin' run. If you've managed to keep the fat otaku alive as a companion, he does hint that there's got to be another way to get through the door.

As for the door not working even though you're pregnant, I don't know for sure. I already bought the game months ago and then applied the translation patch made by Emerald Gladiator and I never encountered this issue.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
IIRC, this was majority tentacle rape. There wasn't a lot of mention of the husband (I played MTL so correct me if I'm wrong). There was only a few scenes where she wasn't having sex with pink things.
The gameplay was pretty standard (move from one map to the next) and was relatively long but grindy.
Yes, you are correct. Instances of human sex:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, the original Japanese game was essentially just playing off the name pun and the birth control pill being a "silent pill".
As a fan of SH, I added a few name references, callbacks to the SH story, and increased plot lines regarding the "red mist" to tie it closer to what this game was supposed to be modeled after.

Interesting. I've gotten that feedback at ULMF, but I haven't changed any mechanic about the door that would cause it to malfunction in either way you open it. In fact, it works fine for me now; I'm not seeing any file I neglected to include in the patch.

BaasB , are you sure you used the v1.11 game with my patch?

That's because there was no such option in the base game. The option to find the researcher's body is an addition made by the translator for people that didn't want to get impregnated or wanted to have a 'virgin' run. If you've managed to keep the fat otaku alive as a companion, he does hint that there's got to be another way to get through the door.

As for the door not working even though you're pregnant, I don't know for sure. I already bought the game months ago and then applied the translation patch made by Emerald Gladiator and I never encountered this issue.

Reactions: f9account

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
someone reply me when there's a gallery
There's a gallery in the game already.
If you bothered to read the Read Me, I pointed out that if you're too lazy to complete the game, I included a way to unlock the gallery nearly from the start of the game. Then again, I suppose it's rather ironic that if you were too lazy to unlock the gallery the old-fashioned way, you wouldn't be bothered to read the Read Me anyway.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes