The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Always nice to see a properly translated game pop up. I'm sure Emerald-san did a good job on this one, but while I can stomach some tenta ... this is just looking like too much tenta for my tastes.

Anyway, congrats on finishing up another project Emerald-san.

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Looks like one of them shit ending games where all endings are bad.
Depends on what you mean by "bad", since that's wholly subjective to the clientele who would be playing this game.
There's a single "good" ending, and if you wanna check a bit more about them, I posted a spoilered reply to what the endings are.

I am pregnant and I can't go through. Someone help please
Sorry, unless the OP responds and confirms that s/he is using the proper game version with my patch, I really can't do more to help y'all with this particular problem since it works on my end, and to troubleshoot, I need to verify that it's not a problem with incompatibility (as I've already mentioned in both my ULMF thread and in the ReadMe).

Reactions: kutya1313 and RenH

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I have a problem:

View attachment 1481651

I've come across this problem as well. Cannot get through, and I've taken none of the alternate paths that were added in by the translator. Is there a flag missing or something?

Edit: While it doesn't fix the problem, there is the alternate path the translator added in with a corpse's ID biometric card in one of the past rooms. That will have to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: kutya1313

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
I'm not sensing a lot "Silent Hill" -ishness. Is this game in any way like the Silent Hill series other than "it's spooky and you might get attacked by something" ?
IMHO, it doesn't resemble Silent Hill series -- more like Resident Evil 2/3 with pink zombies and tentacles.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
The game explicitly states that the gate is closed because the researcher who closed it was impregnanted.
When you walk up to the gate, the player character says "I need to be pregnant to open this door."
I tried using three different enemy times, in case that made a difference. No.
I tried at each stage of pregnancy. No.
I tried touching anything that could be considered interactable in the room. No.
It isn't even the fault of the NTR sidestep the translator put in, as both cause the glitch.
Worse, because you cannot actually complete the game, the damned gallery remains stuck in 'only what you've seen' mode.
This can't be the game's fault, it has to have been an overlooked whoops on the translator's part, so it'll likely be fixed in under a day.
I have a problem:
I've come across this problem as well. Cannot get through, and I've taken none of the alternate paths that were added in by the translator. Is there a flag missing or something?

Edit: While it doesn't fix the problem, there is the alternate path the translator added in with a corpse's ID biometric card in one of the past rooms. That will have to do.
Okay, I figured out the problem to the lab door not working. I actually edited the map correctly initially, but when moving over the files after the game v1.11 update, I forgot to migrate that particular map file.
I've moved it over and tested successfully, so I'll update my patch now.

OP, please update the initial post with my patch, or if you're reading this and have that bug, download my patch from my sig (to be updated in a bit), and replace your files with those.

EDIT: Sig and patch updated. Please lmk if this works, and if you find any other bugs or whatnot. Would still love to know if y'all are using the correct game version so I don't have to second-guess myself, but whatever.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
I'm curious as to why it's 2GB, is it a long game, lots of content...or did someone screw up somewhere? xD

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I am half way through the game, and it is fun.

I have 2 things I'd like to adress.

1. Heroine should have an ability that easy allows her to drop down to 1hp, in order to be able to see all of those rape scenes. After level 20 you get so tanky, that it takes forever for the enemies to reduce my hp uder 30. Other games like this have it, should be easy to implement.

2. I am shocked and baffled that there is no scene so far with our fat otaku co-protagonist.
I though surely he will start molesting her from the very start, givr us that ntr ugly bustard content.
But nope he is a perfect gentlemen.
And I dont see any indication that he will get scenes in the future. (nothing in gallery sugests to).

So are scenes with construction workers only scenes with normal living men?

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes