ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
I finished my first playthrough last night. Anyone know if it's possible to go through the final area without accumulating an ENORMOUS amount of lust? Feels like it undercuts the faithful route hard.

Name of the game in your profile pic?
Bible Violet

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I finished my first playthrough last night. Anyone know if it's possible to go through the final area without accumulating an ENORMOUS amount of lust? Feels like it undercuts the faithful route hard.
There are hidden traps that you should probably avoid (I save-spammed and since I also edited the game partly in RPGMaker, I sorta knew where they were anyway). I'd also avoid hugging walls where the "nests" are, since they'll spawn enemies and cause insta-encounters. There's also a shortcut corridor nearing the final area that has like, 5 unavoidable traps, so I'd take the longer way and eschew it altogether.

Also, a big way to avoid lust in general is to keep your HP high, since enemies will molest/rape you at < 80% health and < 30% health respectively, which is the main increase in lust. That's already explained in-game constantly, and it's also in the Read Me.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
There are hidden traps that you should probably avoid (I save-spammed and since I also edited the game partly in RPGMaker, I sorta knew where they were anyway). I'd also avoid hugging walls where the "nests" are, since they'll spawn enemies and cause insta-encounters. There's also a shortcut corridor nearing the final area that has like, 5 unavoidable traps, so I'd take the longer way and eschew it altogether.

Also, a big way to avoid lust in general is to keep your HP high, since enemies will molest/rape you at < 80% health and < 30% health respectively, which is the main increase in lust. That's already explained in-game constantly, and it's also in the Read Me.
Oh, I am aware of keeping HP high to avoid those attacks. The issue was I legitimately could not see the traps in the final area.

Web209

Mar 7, 2020
Hi, wondering if my game is bugged. I have the first mission go north to the convenience store. I have the green arrow to the store entrance. I went all though out the store, got the warehouse key etc. but the mission will not progress. Still stuck at the first part.

What is needed to progress to the next mission?

Thank you for the help!

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Oh, I am aware of keeping HP high to avoid those attacks. The issue was I legitimately could not see the traps in the final area.
Yeah, I know it sucks. Unless you already know where the traps are, there's not really any indication to avoid tripping them.

Hi, wondering if my game is bugged. I have the first mission go north to the convenience store. I have the green arrow to the store entrance. I went all though out the store, got the warehouse key etc. but the mission will not progress. Still stuck at the first part.

What is needed to progress to the next mission?

Thank you for the help!
Did you actually enter the warehouse?

Web209

Mar 7, 2020
Yeah, I know it sucks. Unless you already know where the traps are, there's not really any indication to avoid tripping them.

Did you actually enter the warehouse?
Yes, grabbed all the sparkly items and then went back to the store as there was still a green arrow - assuming there was something that still needed to be done.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Nopy is down so I can't apply the translation fix. Bah! I did not see the translation fix on Ulf, that's what I get for not reading:sneaky:

Last edited:

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Haven't had this much fun in a while. Props to the devs for adding a nice amount tit play / action for molestation scenes.

Reactions: RenH

Edword58

Apr 27, 2020
Can someone post a walkthrough for the endings? I got the faithful ending where the MC stays with husband and have a baby with him. Can't seem to get the NTR route since the Nijima or whatever that ugly bastard name is dies no matter what I choose. Or is it a corruption system where you need to get high stats for sex in order to go NTR?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Can someone post a walkthrough for the endings? I got the faithful ending where the MC stays with husband and have a baby with him. Can't seem to get the NTR route since the Nijima or whatever that ugly bastard name is dies no matter what I choose. Or is it a corruption system where you need to get high stats for sex in order to go NTR?
You need to fiddle around with Infidelity and number of births. Infidelity goes up the more you get fucked by anything, not just humans. It also goes up if your Lewd is high and get molested by monsters.

Shinjai

Sep 10, 2018
Is it intentional or a bug that it is possible to have negative lust if a nap is taken with less than 20 lust?

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes