VN Ren'Py Sileo: Tales of a New Dawn [v0.59 Patreon] [Xevvy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
and 0.53 which is patreon vers is update about tai.

What about this update. Well creator mentioned that axel and dom route is polyarmors route and i thought that we will have snu snu scenes with either one with dom or axel but why we have scene with shark:WaitWhat: Explain me why the shark

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

What about this update. Well creator mentioned that axel and dom route is polyarmors route and i thought that we will have snu snu scenes with either one with dom or axel but why we have scene with shark Explain me why the shark
With so many Sharks in Furry arts have 2 dicks and a slit, I almost begin to think shark in real life also has similar anatomy :KEK:
Not complaining, it's extremely hot.
But who came up with this idea to begin with? :WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
With so many Sharks in Furry arts have 2 dicks and a slit, I almost begin to think shark in real life also has similar anatomy :KEK:
Not complaining, it's extremely hot.
But who came up with this idea to begin with? :WaitWhat:
Who knows.
Dogs have knots and cats have barbs on penis. Furry creators really know how to surprise people

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Who knows.
Dogs have knots and cats have barbs on penis. Furry creators really know how to surprise people
Dogs do have "knots" in real life.
And the shape of popular shark penis is very similar to real sharks.
In fact, most animal penis reflect real life ones - like horse cock, reptile cock, etc.

But how some of the really creative ones become norm is beyond me :LOL:

Grivus

Jun 1, 2020
If I remember correctly, in Tai's route, MC has a bet, and Russell said that he have 1 dick...

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019

What about this update. Well creator mentioned that axel and dom route is polyarmors route and i thought that we will have snu snu scenes with either one with dom or axel but why we have scene with shark:WaitWhat: Explain me why the shark
My friend its been in stone ever since Tai route begin that this game will have all the routes to have an open relationship (which some people complained alot about not giving the player a choice to not to).
So you shouldn't be surprised!

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
It feels like Tai is their love child and they're been expanding updates on him to avoid working on anyone else. By their own admission, the Tai route is like 10 times larger than the one for Diego. And it's still not done. :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Vayu Purana

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
It feels like Tai is their love child and they're been expanding updates on him to avoid working on anyone else. By their own admission, the Tai route is like 10 times larger than the one for Diego. And it's still not done. :WaitWhat:
Dude it's almost done chill. It so large because they really worked hard on it a whole diego route is like a child compared to tai route. They probably gonna start dom and axel route by the end of summer

Milespinas

May 6, 2020
Dude it's almost done chill. It so large because they really worked hard on it a whole diego route is like a child compared to tai route. They probably gonna start dom and axel route by the end of summer
they already started alex and dom route but there is only a rusell scene

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
You know they won't fuck you for simping for them. :)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes