• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 14, 2018
Pixeldrain capped at 5 Gb, meaning you can't downlaod full file. Mega also capped. Mixdrop and Uploadhaven have speed cap at <1 Mb/s.
Torrent is slower than the rest.

Waiting for some option that allows me to download it in a minute, and not 8 bloody hours.
I was downloading it through the TRANSFER site, since like you said others are capped, about halfway through the file gets removed from the site and terminates my download. :ROFLMAO:
I'm just not gonna bother with this game until it's done. Size is way too big when you have to redownload everything every time there's an update, whereas that update is just 1-2 scenes.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
I was downloading it through the TRANSFER site, since like you said others are capped, about halfway through the file gets removed from the site and terminates my download. :ROFLMAO:
I'm just not gonna bother with this game until it's done. Size is way too big when you have to redownload everything every time there's an update, whereas that update is just 1-2 scenes.
Got it through the GDrive link 1 page back. 60 mb/s is still minutes.

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
2 question what is the clue here (screen file), I get a friend invit from wendigo_killer juste before à msg saying time to get wet at the garage ??? Cant click anywere, What I have to do ????

WENDIGO.png

And if any one of you have a save with all scene unlocked share it pls !!!! <3

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
2 question what is the clue here (screen file), I get a friend invit from wendigo_killer juste before à msg saying time to get wet at the garage ??? Cant click anywere, What I have to do ????
You don't even have to try, it's a dead, broken game for over a year now. And the screen is most likely just a picture.

Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
You need to go upstairs into the attic, and find the Russian nesting doll up there. Then go look at your computer desk and you'll see Justin's glasses. This prompts a pretty crappy sex scene - then I'm pretty confident the game breaks from there. You can go to the front door to greet Albert - but that's it. There's literally nothing to click or interact with from there. Super disappointing update, tbh :(

Reactions: FelippeMassa

D-ricky

Feb 14, 2022
After a night spent in the basement without any sign of the Bunny, Albert and Jill head back home, leaving Kira home alone again. But it's not long until there's someone at the door again.
  • Two scenes added
  • Gallery fully reworked
  • Added 8 scenes into the gallery (scenes in the gallery must be unlocked through gameplay, or by using the cheat save file)
  • DLSS updated to version 3.5
  • Inventory mechanic changed: Items now need to be selected from the inventory and used at the appropriate triggers, instead of just pressing E
  • Fixed double sound bug in some animations
  • Fixed problem where Minotaur Slave part 2 and 3 couldn't be played
  • Fixed Kira's wrong outfit in some scenes
  • Justin's cap is now removed from the inventory after being used
  • Kira should no longer turn into the invisible man after the pool scene
  • Various small fixes in camera work, materials and correcting light in some places.
Walkthrough: i.imgur.com/86sEU0P.png (up to previous version) The new puzzle solution: Backdoor - Garage (key is in the study upstairs) - Swimming pool - Polystation - Attic (horned figure) - Kira's bedroom. How to use the save files: Find the file in "gamefolder/SaveGames/" (Gamefolder = here you unrar'ed the game) Write in the folder navigation panel "%localappdata%\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames" put TapeX.sav there. Start game and load slot X. Save file and a readme included.

Download: Mega Mirror: Google Drive

Go nuts
Cant even download this mega file

1701921494307.png

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
For those having an issue playing the game after running it once there seems to be an issue with the games Appdata
the solution I found though you'll need to do it every time you start the game up is, navigate to the below folder

This PC - Window 10 (c) - users - (Name i.e Alex) - appdata - local - OST_game - Saved

Inside delete the file

OST_Game_PCD3D_SM6

Then the game will open again, but once it does it recreates the file resulting in the same issue again, a pain but least you can play it again XD

D-ricky

Feb 14, 2022
For those having an issue playing the game after running it once there seems to be an issue with the games Appdata
the solution I found though you'll need to do it every time you start the game up is, navigate to the below folder

This PC - Window 10 (c) - users - (Name i.e Alex) - appdata - local - OST_game - Saved

Inside delete the file

OST_Game_PCD3D_SM6

Then the game will open again, but once it does it recreates the file resulting in the same issue again, a pain but least you can play it again XD
For some reason, I can't find the file to delete in my Saved folder. I even searched OST_Game_PCD3D_SM6 on my PC and wasn't able to find it.

Achileus222

May 26, 2020
When opening the game, I get to the menu screen, and the program is frozen with the noise of the menu. It says in my task manager that the program isn't responding
If you have older version of game open it and set details to low after that open the newest version of the game. Worked for me

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes