KlekoTyH

Feb 3, 2019
I don't know why or how, but suddenly since the new update, the game can be played for a minute or two, but then my computer freezes and eventually crashes. My hardware was able to run this game at a solid 50 FPS. After the crash, I get the following error:

LowLevelFatalError [File: D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Util.cpp] [Line: 873]
CurrentQueue.Fence.D3DFence->GetCompletedValue() failed
at D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Submission.cpp:939
with error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED with Reason: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?
When I undervolt my RX 6800 XT Im having the same issue. But when I increase voltage more than 1080mV and lower GPU Clock to 2434Mhz it doesn't crash. (This thing fixes crashes for AMD GPUs, not sure about NVIDIA)

DisarmoniaMundi4390

Nov 14, 2021
Hi! I have 2060 RTX and game crashes each 5 minutes if even starts, I toggled some compatibility setting so at least it doesn't happen so often, but still seems unplayable, I also tried lowering graphics, doesn't help either. What could be the issue?

Geojojo29

Jul 12, 2022
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 1274]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs (Can someone help?)

Sundaynig

Sep 22, 2022
Can someone create a mod that adds FSR to this game? It's running at under 40 FPS, and it's not like I have a bad GPU or anything.
I don't think that will help. I play cyberpunk at 100 fps in 2k and maximum settings, and here I have a terribly buzzing video card and 20 fps

adelmilan

Jun 11, 2019
can someone share save folder with lowest graphics settings i can't start the game because it's start with highest graphic settings i can't change it before it crashed , or is there any other ways to lower settings before starting the game i used to play this game without problems before he change to unreal engine 5 , i even changed my windows to 10 just to play this game , i have gtx1050 i5 and 8 ram it should be enough to play it in lowest settings please help me

nvm i manage to change graphics settings

Last edited:

Bigwood080607

Aug 23, 2022
can someone share save folder with lowest graphics settings i can't start the game because it's start with highest graphic settings i can't change it before it crashed , or is there any other ways to lower settings before starting the game i used to play this game without problems before he change to unreal engine 5 , i even changed my windows to 10 just to play this game , i have gtx1050 i5 and 8 ram it should be enough to play it in lowest settings please help me

nvm i manage to change graphics settings
How did you do it?

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes