mintgotskillissues

Mar 29, 2024
i run other hey games fine under the witch/carnal lust even UE5 ...it is just this game behaves very weirdly no clue what to do
Yup I run other games that way as well, even games like wicked Island, super optimized, resource heavy but hey, slap a "-dx11" into the shortcut and boom it runs fine.

for this one I suppose you can bookmark it and wait for the next update, lets see what optimizations will the dev give us

NpcSteve

Jul 22, 2023
Hi there peolple. I've been playing Auril games for some years now, there have always been a few bugs and crashes here and there yes, but since last update (0.33) and the new "Before The Storm" that my game won't even launch, and the error message i get is the same on the two games:

LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Util.cpp] [Line: 903]
hr failed
at D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\Windows\WindowsD3D12Viewport.cpp:192
with error 8000000A

My current pc specs:
Ryzen 7 5800x
RTX 3080
G.Skill 8GB DDR4 3200Ghz x4
B550 Aorus Pro V2

Please help

RVRR

Dec 16, 2018
The only way ive gotten to run this game is by running a older version and changing all settings to low.
then loading the latest update!

mintgotskillissues

Mar 29, 2024
The only way ive gotten to run this game is by running a older version and changing all settings to low.
this might be quite a request but to do you by chance have the older version with you?
if so please help a fellow out? want to see how the older version runs

RVRR

Dec 16, 2018
this might be quite a request but to do you by chance have the older version with you?
if so please help a fellow out? want to see how the older version runs
I have both version 32b and 31b but they are 8-9gb each so how would you like to get it?

Last edited:

mintgotskillissues

Mar 29, 2024
I have both version 32b and 31b but they are 8-9gb each so how would you like to get it?
can you upload it on gofile and then send the link by starting a conversation here on f95, since gofile doesn't have a file limit it should be easy, it might take you a while tho haha sorry about that, oh also just 32b would be fine
thanks again.

Reactions: RVRR
Jul 29, 2021
We all know the previous work of Auril3D such as WhoreCraft which contained some horse action.
Now, in this game i noticed a dog while ago that looks like almost like a tease.
I don't know what progress has been made so far.
So, the obvious question is:
Are there any dog action, like a secret or planned, or even is there even any game data content from the game that signifies that?

Hubert89

Sep 9, 2018
Lots of people say NO in this thread but the fact that it exists in the game has always seemed like that content would be added.
Auril is still teasing us about this.
But if we take a closer look at the episode, it's very likely that something similar will come into the game in the future. (I hope so too :D )
1. A dog dildo in your bedside table
2. After the night swim in the pool, when you wake up the next day, the dog greets you. Before that, however, you dreamed of being taken by the rabbit (dog dildo). I don't think it's a coincidence and it was not the rabbit that bangs you ;)
3. When the dog follows us into the basement while we're looking for our clothes. He's horny again and knows where to look. Why? Well, I think we know why :D
4. When we're looking for help to open the door in the basement, we go to the neighbor's caravan. When you're standing outside at first, you can hear that someone is having sex inside. But only the cousin and the dog open the door. And they're naked. So it must have already happened.

So I'd say something is definitely coming :D

Oh yeah, and a new video has been released. I'm pretty sure it's from Silicon Lust. Maybe the new update is already out. A supporter could give us some feedback. ;)

Thank you :)

RVRR

Dec 16, 2018
can you upload it on gofile and then send the link by starting a conversation here on f95, since gofile doesn't have a file limit it should be easy, it might take you a while tho haha sorry about that, oh also just 32b would be fine
thanks again.
Here you go, build 32b:

This one should be able to run, once booted in the main menu i just lower all setting to the lowest and then close out and run 33b...
Once you are in the main menu for 33b, you can try what works best for you setting wise but i have a mix of medium to high settings.

If this doesn't work i also have build 31b and could upload it if needed.

Reactions: Undeground_Plastic

mintgotskillissues

Mar 29, 2024
Here you go, build 32b:

This one should be able to run, once booted in the main menu i just lower all setting to the lowest and then close out and run 33b...
Once you are in the main menu for 33b, you can try what works best for you setting wise but i have a mix of medium to high settings.

If this doesn't work i also have build 31b and could upload it if needed.
Damn thanks a lot for going through all that trouble

Reactions: Saxafran and RVRR

Mikey050

Apr 3, 2024
Also find out u can run it trough "\OST_Game\Binaries\Win64" from the shipping.exe
At least it start

Reactions: RVRR
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes