Modder
Jun 26, 2017
So you need to
1. Verify shelf, click on door knob
2. Go to garage, inspect workbench, nothing to click
3. She'll say that she'll go to Justin, go to justin trailer door, click action
4. She'll open basement door
5. Explore, that's it for this build i guess
There's more to do in the basement and a whole additional scene. You need to shine light onto the table, and inspect the photos - then return to the others who are waiting for you outside the basement.

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Ok so I put the Load game in the 10th tape, cannot go outside the room since doesnt work, but THIS is a Major mistake, and it creeps the shit out of me, she doesnt even have eyes... Man that was full scary, so anyway not gonna do ALL the game again, if any caritative soul could lend me a non corrupted save file, I ll be grateful, otherwise, Ill wait for a furter update... creep.jpg THX in advice.

HornySensei

May 15, 2022
Ok so I put the Load game in the 10th tape, cannot go outside the room since doesnt work, but THIS is a Major mistake, and it creeps the shit out of me, she doesnt even have eyes... Man that was full scary, so anyway not gonna do ALL the game again, if any caritative soul could lend me a non corrupted save file, I ll be grateful, otherwise, Ill wait for a furter update... View attachment 3013728 THX in advice.
I have this save, it's the beginning of Friday, but is from v0.3b

Reactions: Irondude

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
The electricity has been cut off and I need to find the fuse and put it back in the fuse box, but I can't find it because of the low light. It's pitch black and I can't see a thing. There's no flashlight nearby.

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
The electricity has been cut off and I need to find the fuse and put it back in the fuse box, but I can't find it because of the low light. It's pitch black and I can't see a thing. There's no flashlight nearby.
It's been a while so my memory is a little foggy... but I believe you have to pick up the cellphone on the desk in her room, then use its light.

Reactions: zoli987

Idontknowmuch

Apr 2, 2023
Can someone create a mod that adds FSR to this game? It's running at under 40 FPS, and it's not like I have a bad GPU or anything.

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
One of the worst designs of any game ever. Simply will not run in Windows 11. The Visual c++ runtime simply will not install because it is no longer e "Verified" Microsoft app and isn't available in the App store for Win 11.

Yeah, I've read the FAQ and MS Visual C++ runtime will not install

View attachment 3074157
Works on W11 for me, unless your using W11 S mode

OverlordCW

May 22, 2023
One of the worst designs of any game ever. Simply will not run in Windows 11. The Visual c++ runtime simply will not install because it is no longer e "Verified" Microsoft app and isn't available in the App store for Win 11.

Jul 29, 2023

View attachment 3074157
10 and 11 are basically the same OS, turn off the Win11 training wheels so you can install whatever you like

Reactions: Saxafran
4.00 star(s) 65 Votes