Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Someone have a savegame for Silicon Lust on UE5 ?
Yes i tried some savegames from Silicon Lust on UE4 but there are bugs and the gallery is not available... infortunately savegames from UE4 are not compatible with UE5.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
What's the point if we have 0.32b available to us?
In the UE4 (Unreal Engine 4) version, there are scenes available in the gallery but never seen in gameplay, for example. In this version on Unreal Engine 5, these scenes can be seen, for example the gangbang with the 4 thieves who break in to... rape us.

Many developers who developed their games on Unreal Engine 4 will want to port their games to the latest version, to benefit from the engine's improved technologies, but sometimes this means starting development from scratch, or simply modifying certain elements. Here we're fortunate that there's already a version available on the latest version of the engine. So let's make the most of it.

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
In the UE4 (Unreal Engine 4) version, there are scenes available in the gallery but never seen in gameplay, for example. In this version on Unreal Engine 5, these scenes can be seen, for example the gangbang with the 4 thieves who break in to... rape us.

Many developers who developed their games on Unreal Engine 4 will want to port their games to the latest version, to benefit from the engine's improved technologies, but sometimes this means starting development from scratch, or simply modifying certain elements. Here we're fortunate that there's already a version available on the latest version of the engine. So let's make the most of it.
It's just that what you dropped is only available for 1 day, Monday

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
It's just that what you dropped is only available for 1 day, Monday
Yes, that's why it says "Demo 0.3", because it's only the first version of the Unreal Engine 5 port - the whole game hasn't been ported yet. It's not compulsory to play it if you want to be able to play the whole game, for the time being. But for those who have already finished it (like me), it's interesting to see the differences between the two versions. For example, the performance improvements.

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Wait...she's restarting the game in a new engine? Holy shit this is gonna be finished in 2028 no joke.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Just played through this for the first time, and for an adult game the story is actually pretty interesting, reminds me of the old point-and-click mystery games.

Granted, I see that this game has been in development for nearly 4 years now, so I probably missed a long duration where it wasn't too good. Also I followed the walkthrough to see where I was supposed to go throughout, I can see how someone going in blind could get frustrated since it's really not obvious at a lot of points what you're supposed to do.

In terms of performance, I had no issues at max settings at 1080p & ray tracing + dlss on. (I'm playing on an RTX 3070 & i7-8700k). I don't know the exact framerate I was getting since GeForce Experience won't show the FPS counter on this game for some reason, but it felt somewhere around 60. Either way, in a story-focused game like this framerate isn't all that important as long as it's above 30. It's not like a first person shooter where you need maximum framerate at all times.

Maxloc

Sep 30, 2017
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 1272]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs

0x00007ff6951e7670 OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6963d57cc OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6963dcbec OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6963dcc6a OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6963ddc7c OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6963e5f74 OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff697ed6842 OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ffcae357974 KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction []
did you find any solution?

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
so guys am unable to use to binocular or the keys to bro's room, could anyone help me out here

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
They actually do, like most unreal engine games they put lots of shit together in a crappy way and hopes it will do fine
That's basically how the older Auril games were made. Slam some stock assets and ripped WoW models together in UE and make a janky adventure game out of it. Not the highest quality but it worked.

Reactions: Artix0

yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018

gangbang with the 4 thieves who break in to... scene always was in the UE4 game, i remeber it from early versions.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Does the walkthrough work? I tried going to the garage, but can't interact with anything on the work bench and can't interact with any shelves.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes