Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
Pretty disappointed in the update. The Halloween "spooky" scene wasn't completed. The following scene in Justin's trailer is underwhelming. No dialogue. No character development. Kira doesn't even react or chime in.

It'll be easy to wait 2 months for the next update because they're so underwhelming lol. I'm bummed the creator doesn't seem to value sex scenes with context and narrative but what can ya do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
Screenshot_2022-10-26-13-33-00-311_com.android.chrome.jpg
after I took the hat and gave it back to justin and come back to pool where it trigger a scene, I am stucked at this step and I have no idea how to trigger the sleeping scene at the end of friday at all
There are sleeping scene at Friday night?
I read spoiler from the dev , it say only thursday night that Kira woke up to recieve phone call and she have to go to the door at backyard instead of go to bed , is that scene?

tempesto123

Nov 1, 2019
I'm getting this error whenever I try to run the game exe

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

which is weird because the previous game version runs fine
I was getting the same until I installed the latest Microsoft Visual binaries.

Try the x64 Redistributable package for Visual Studio 2022 from the Microsoft page.

Reactions: Pingy

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Is the game still greyish except on low shadows for everyone else?
The shadows are all messed up, at least in my 1660 ti

pwest965

Aug 5, 2019
neither of the new scenes involve Kira, both involve Justin's cousin, so if you were hoping for some new Kira content, as usual dont bother.

Reactions: Dibble11

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
anyone know how to fix her hair being WHITE?

it's like her hair is in permanent maximum shine and is basically bright white it doesnt seem to change with any setting i mess with. Also so cool to go from 100fps to 40-50.

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
I was getting the same until I installed the latest Microsoft Visual binaries.

Try the x64 Redistributable package for Visual Studio 2022 from the Microsoft page.
with this got another error (cant find entry point)

looks like no way until or if it return to normal package

RinDman

Jun 7, 2017
The hair is a bit white because of the lightning ... Too realistic ? xD Anyway the FPS seems stabilized at 60 on my big hardware <3 The fans are quieter now

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
WTF is going on with this update, doesn't seem to have progressed at all from the last update, walk around and try everything with an '!' and nothing new. Go to sleep and get stuck in the dream scape, can't exit it.

Reactions: Dibble11

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
of all the projects I've played here on the f95, this is without a doubt the one with the most graphic bugs, the lighting in this game is shit, the hair turns white without having light, where there's no light, where it's not supposed to be light has... shit! not to mention the optimization that an RTX 2070 is suffering to run a game that only has 2 houses and light coming from everywhere, it's not worth playing

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes