TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hmm, not entirely sure what is going on, but for the 2nd r 3rd update running it doesn't seem to be anything to do.

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Goofy ah trash game , instead of doing broken games and testing UE5 stuff , this kind of devs should spend the money on creating an amazing game , for example the blue is better WoW series , still at this day doesnt have a brothelike version its allways the same boring bug paradise games.

they try to do this new one and its even worst in terms of performance , so as other users said , ignore this waste of a time game.

and also i have to say that its not GPU problem , im using a 1060 6Gb and i5 8600k and played the first versions with ue4 and dx11 at 60fps , same for other games we all probably know one of them WildLife , first game versions did run 70+ FPS highs with my set up , now the game looks blurry , stutterfest , fps drop fest , and not even with reshade or other tools the game looks as better as it was 2 years ago.

so yeah , xxx related games that focus on being the new triple A like buggysoft from pron games instead of focusing on a normal graphics that most ppl could play and enjoy because of story animations etc , they just push and push and push on new versions of UE5 or stuff that breaks the FPS , furr , rtx blablabla , all that stuff is good for witcher games and actual games.

who is gonna look at shadows and RTX on a X related game? ... 4head devs.

Jun 8, 2017
yea theres no sav file in any of the folders. idk why its not a common practice to test run your game and double check the file structure before posting but it seems alot of dev are adopting this mindset outta pure laziness.

dou-8

Jul 19, 2020
How about try SL(name folder game)>OST_Game>Binaries>Win64>OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe . If this doesnt help, then you just unlucky.

Meh559

May 19, 2018
Isn't that what cooldude meant? Auril switching to UE5 and not giviing a shit about learning how to use it?
She has to understand how the engine works. She made decent amount of games already, was working with UE3 back in day. I don't think it's learning problem.
I said she forced these settings on purpose (and I say forced because she could have made them optional), it's not her "not knowing how to use engine". It's not her switching to UE5 either - ray-tracing was available even in UE4, UE5 actually replaces pure ray-tracing with Lumen.

UPD: I found out on Twitter the game uses Lumen already. It has to be performant enough, at least for newer GPUs. When I was playing I had shitload of artifacts and extremely bad performance. I thought this is forced ray-tracing issue.

Maybe it's feature/engine version number/"cutting edge graphics" obsession.

Actually there is an interesting comment up there about real-time shader compilation. I did not think about this, but it explains a lot. Though the thing is: after some time compilation has to finish and FPS to become better...
Also if she really does use 5.2 which isn't even released yet (it is in a preview state), then it adds to the obsession theory. Though she might be using 5.2 just to check whether performance improves.

P.S. I haven't played some latest versions, thus my impression about the game might not be up-to-date.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes