HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
No. And not likely either with Patreon.
May be it'll become a wolfman for a work around? I'm hoping for some Urotsukidoji tentacle stuff or Bible Black type action with the delivery girl. Looking over twitter posts gives a hint of where it may go in future, some of the current scenes look to be from a while back.

iSwearSheWas18

Oct 13, 2018
Coincidence the house looks almost like an exact copy of "House Party"? I think not! XD But anyways its looking good so far.. I really hope there will be a save function soon! This looks like it has some great potential!

Reactions: Unimatrix001

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Coincidence the house looks almost like an exact copy of "House Party"? I think not! XD But anyways its looking good so far.. I really hope there will be a save function soon! This looks like it has some great potential!
People pointed that out on the first page of the thread already. And it's not like there's anything wrong with using store-bought assets.
And it's very unlikely there will ever be a save function in this game. It's Auril we're talking about.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
With the save function, I'm torn, as long as the content has amendments or is altered I have no big issues.

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
Seems like someone wasn't that creative.
Almost a 1:1 asset layout rip (house architecture) from House Party.
Probably an asset available on some stores, it's totally fine when building a "prototype" or anything. Common practice if he/she wanted to focus on gameplay/specific content instead.

Reactions: Banshee96

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
Hi, this error might be occuring due to Auril's really bad implementation of the launcher. Could you please change the Show_Launcher (or something similar I guess) parameter in that config file from 1 to 0 and try again?
Oh damn this worked! Thank you, no more fatal error on launch.

Also apparently the game was running on my built in intel graphics card, super slow and felt like badly optimised. Forgot I never slipped it under AMD which now lets it run properly with good quality and no low fps problems.

Since most games that actually install (Steam or whatever) the Radeon settings automatically put them under AMD so I never realised an UE4 engine game that gets simply unpacked will end up using a crappy laptop built in graphics card instead of AMD.

SCOWLY78

Aug 26, 2020
hI GUYS
new here, thanks for all the post and feedback
same for me in latest version i'm stuck at eating the pizza, done all the rest from shower to watching movie but not getting the end message, might be still missing something

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
hI GUYS
new here, thanks for all the post and feedback
same for me in latest version i'm stuck at eating the pizza, done all the rest from shower to watching movie but not getting the end message, might be still missing something
You need to go play video game in the living room. Can't remember what follows, but the current version ends after another visit from your neighbour and her playing the video game a second time after telling herself she needs to get some sleep.

Make sure you spies through your room window with binoculars a second time btw.

SCOWLY78

Aug 26, 2020
ok thanks, i did spy a second time yet per the window, but can't successfully get to play video games, will give it a try again tonight

Last edited by a moderator:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I like it, but yeah I always want more, too short at the moment but jumping on this after a while should be good for folks (providing it's continued)

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
Personally what I adore about this game, besides it looking rather appealing to the eyes and with good smut events, are those random bizzare moments. Like the bunny thing rolling off the bed on it's own and moving into different positions in between the events. Door suddenly closing into that room at some point. Some non quest elements here and then, up to the shower turning on itself or that dog appearing in the backyard at first. Weird shit going on! Love it. Doesn't make it feel too linear and always makes me want to explore the house before doing the next big event in case I might find something intriguing.

Reactions: Onkin and HeroHate

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
First of all 10/10 for the character design, Kira is a very beautiful female.
I usually do not like western female character but this one has some Japanese style in it, Big fan.
She is not one of those trying so hard to be realistic and i think they usually come out looking ugly.

Second, Why such a typical game feature like ''Save'' doesn't exist in this game ?
If you quit once you have to restart the whole thing, it is very annoying.
It also would be very useful to have a memory mode, please consider.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Always been a fan of this developer and was once an early supporter.

I love the premise so far and there are lots of avenues and side stories that could develop over time with different characters. Neighbours, delivery people, family members visiting, webcam scenarios, et cetera and that is just within the home setting. Add the option to leave the house and "fast travel" and the world can become quite huge with endless possibilities.

This game definitely has potential to draw in large crowds and funding, and will attract a wider audience compared to that of Whorecraft and its subsequent spin-offs.

Games such as Wild Life have been milking their early success without much flavour and there is little to be called a "game" in terms of story or substance yet it is highly popular with its own design team but little to show for it. This game blows it out of the water with what is essentially a prequel.

I think it's safe to say I'm hooked!
Hope we some of the possibilities soon. I like the idea of a flashback. But yes webcam fun, having sleazy neighbours visit, pizza girl having her way with her, lots there to play with. I don't like the whorecraft stuff, but this I do.

Reactions: Banshee96
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes