Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Hi, this error might be occuring due to Auril's really bad implementation of the launcher. Could you please change the Show_Launcher (or something similar I guess) parameter in that config file from 1 to 0 and try again?
Interesting now i wonder why it crashes for some configurations and not for others

FallenSkye
They are pretty much hardcoded after the Internal Unreal System Benchmark for now

Last edited:

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I can't find anything else to do. Last thing I did was order food, then went into the big bedroom to see the bunny thing fell on the floor and she said "I'll pick you up later, I promise" and can't find anything else to interact with.

judith

Jul 29, 2018
I really liked the situation with the 3 strangers, but could you make decisions, or interact for future visits?
Or also, at the end of the game, have a gallery and be able to configure the situation that we want? I'm sure I'm asking too much, but I'm trying to contribute some idea ...
keep it up, this game has a future, many girls would like to feel like this protagonist. ;)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't find anything else to do. Last thing I did was order food, then went into the big bedroom to see the bunny thing fell on the floor and she said "I'll pick you up later, I promise" and can't find anything else to interact with.
After ordering the food
Go to the basement and interact with the TV there, you would have seen when you picked up the catfood.
Also look for this symbol "!" it will indicated if it's something you can interact with.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
After ordering the food
Go to the basement and interact with the TV there, you would have seen when you picked up the catfood.
Also look for this symbol "!" it will indicated if it's something you can interact with.
That's what I was looking for. I did eventually find it. It just happened to be the last thing I looked at.

saferian

Mar 3, 2017
Interesting now i wonder why it crashes for some configurations and not for others
I wish I could tell. I don't use Windows so I have no way of telling if my setup has a problem with this "launching operation" - however, there's no single output that I could find about this launcher, so I have absolutely no idea what kind of component is missing on some systems that ends up with this Fatal Error.

- and I really tried. I used WINED3D and DXVK with many other Windows variants through Wine and it just doesn't work. It's almost like launcher is set not to work on some GPU solutions at all. Which leads me to think if launcher is failing on some systems due to systems having CPU Integrated GPU that overlooks the OS and unless the game is fully launched that the discrete GPU on these systems are not detected by the launcher, thus launcher failes to load at all.

Pure speculation. I have no data to back this up. But it's an interesting case for sure. If this launcher is anything like the ones before (I guess the XXXMas episodes or Episode 3 back in the day?) then there's clearly something wrong with updated Unreal Engine and the old, unmaintained code from launcher before. Again, pure speculation.

Reactions: Krosos

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
If this launcher is anything like the ones before
As far as I know this launcher is newly implemented in this game and the latest Whorecraft game. Which I should add was done in the final update of that game, in conjunction with an engine upgrade.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Should see their other game that their supports have shelled out for over the years, These models are absolutely potato in comparison. The animations are too sadly. But they're juggling two projects now when they struggled to just handle one before. So expect really, really lackluster updates for roughly 6 to 12 months for each episode.
Even if their other games are better, this one, at least the builds I've played so far, seem to be focused on female solo, which is what I'm into. There are almost no games with female solo scenes, much less an entire focus on it.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Easy to slot in so much. You can have fantasy scenes, dreams (or nightmares), flashbacks even might be fun. Seeing her in action in a variety of situations. Needs more exploration of the brothers room, see what he has on her.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How save Game? And load?
You can't
You start new each new update
plus, some updates take place before previous scenes, e.g. there's a new dream scene, which you wouldn't be able to see without starting a new game, and he's made a couple of other changes that would require starting a new game anyway.

Last edited:

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Even if their other games are better, this one, at least the builds I've played so far, seem to be focused on female solo, which is what I'm into. There are almost no games with female solo scenes, much less an entire focus on it.
Pretty much all of their episodes have solo female scenes in them. If you think this one is gonna be strictly solo female, I have some timeshares to sell you.

How save Game? And load?
Haven't been able to save in any of their games since archmage Alori. Someone else did their save systems and then they stopped using them so all their games require complete play through to experience everything each time. They've added galleries in the other games, but they don't contain each and every scene.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes