Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
This game reminds me that abandoned horror game with shotas (that game looked so promising, I mean how many horror games we have here? And Shota?) I think its safe to say that the game must be a horror game. I mean the bunny random teleportation, that freaking red eyes dog, that dream she had gave me Silent hill vibes. I believe the game needs horror tag.

The game sure seems promising, but I hope in the future we can save the game. I hope there is going to be shota too but thats impossible. Also poor mr Bunny, he was cockblocked.

Dec 30, 2017
Downloaded from Mega and Nopy to check that it was not a problem in the download, but it still shows "Fatal Error" every time I run it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1597146449394.png

Windows 10 Home x64 v2004
RTX 2060
Ryzen 5 2600

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Are you overclocked ?
Are you running any hooks in the background ?
Aggressive Deep System Antivirus ?
Anything that could falsely try to access DEP Protected memory Space ?

Hmm

Though this should be fixed in the Version Auril uses

Last edited:

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
This game reminds me that abandoned horror game with shotas (that game looked so promising, I mean how many horror games we have here? And Shota?) I think its safe to say that the game must be a horror game. I mean the bunny random teleportation, that freaking red eyes dog, that dream she had gave me Silent hill vibes. I believe the game needs horror tag.

The game sure seems promising, but I hope in the future we can save the game. I hope there is going to be shota too but thats impossible. Also poor mr Bunny, he was cockblocked.
Kinda get what you saying, that cutscene with the bunny and the dildo, the phone ringing and when you go back to the room where the bunny is, he's on the floor, kinda creepy, for me that am scared of toys not being where i left when i'm alone at home, bruh, that shit gave me a good reason to suspect that this game will involve something possessed or cursed, i mean, who the fuck asks for a human sized bunny?

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
Kinda get what you saying, that cutscene with the bunny and the dildo, the phone ringing and when you go back to the room where the bunny is, he's on the floor, kinda creepy, for me that am scared of toys not being where i left when i'm alone at home, bruh, that shit gave me a good reason to suspect that this game will involve something possessed or cursed, i mean, who the fuck asks for a human sized bunny?
Dont forget that weird dog.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The bunny moves even further when you progress further into the game.
Dont forget that weird dog.
Kinda unrelated, but I so hope that there will be some action between it and the MC, but unfortunately not possible because of Patreon.

Dec 30, 2017
Are you overclocked ?
Are you running any hooks in the background ?
Aggressive Deep System Antivirus ?
Anything that could falsely try to access DEP Protected memory Space ?

Hmm

Though this should be fixed in the Version Auril uses
I have underclock on the GPU and I use Windows Defender; I use Process Lasso Pro and MSI Afterburner in the background.

I tried with factory settings on the GPU, with no programs in the background and Windows Defender disabled, but the result is still the same.
However, if you say that in the next version it could be repaired I won't worry.

Thanks anyway :giggle:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Strange looks like a deeper System problem on your side, unless we get more reports from similar specs something seems to be wrong in your config stability or it is really some kind of regression happening in this Unreal Build, which showcases on your specific system config suddenly.

Can you run Wild-Life, Kalyskah and Holodexxx ? without Crashing or do you get the same Fatal Error on start ?

More Unreal Games that crash on start like this ?

Paralogue ?
Under the Witch ?
Slaves of Rome ?
Captain Hardcore ?
Naughty Sandbox ?
Lucy VR ?

Nvidias ILM techdemo stable ?

Hmm actually the Fatal Error reports are growing

You are the 4th user now reporting it with this Unreal Game and you are on Nvidia :D

unfortunately we have no further information on the other Fatal Error system specs

So yeah for now you just have to hope that the next build will fix this, especially when all the other test cases above are working fine and do not Fatal Error on start.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
This game is giving me the creeps. Freaking bunny is moving on its own and doors are open out of nowhere. I was half expecting to be murdered by the bunny in the shower scene.

Dec 30, 2017
Strange looks like a deeper System problem on your side, unless we get more reports from similar specs something seems to be wrong in your config stability or it is really some kind of regression happening in this Unreal Build, which showcases on your specific system config suddenly.

Can you run Wild-Life, Kalyskah and Holodexxx ? without Crashing or do you get the same Fatal Error on start ?

More Unreal Games that crash on start like this ?

Paralogue ?
Under the Witch ?
Slaves of Rome ?
Captain Hardcore ?
Naughty Sandbox ?
Lucy VR ?

Nvidias ILM techdemo stable ?

Hmm actually the Fatal Error reports are growing

You are the 4th user now reporting it with this Unreal Game and you are on Nvidia :D

unfortunately we have no further information on the other Fatal Error system specs

So yeah for now you just have to hope that the next build will fix this, especially when all the other test cases above are working fine and do not Fatal Error on start.
Hi, sorry to answer so late, I didn't see the message.

I've never had a problem with Wild-Life, Kalyskah and Holodexxx or other games.
In other words, it's the first game developed with Unreal Engine that gives me problems.

I'll try Nvidias ILM techdemo to see if it's stable.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Edit 1:
I have checked that Nvidias ILM techdemo works correctly, and yeah, stable 24 fps.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Currently i have no explanation maybe that specific Windows 10 build + Specific Nvidia Driver + Specific Engine Build at least i hope it is something like that another explanation wouldn't be so nice, but you are not the only one where it Fatal Errors.

If you had a previous version installed you could try to
Delete the OST_Game folder in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local

Last edited:

jordthebeast

Jul 15, 2017
Potential fix...
Open up the OST_Game.cfg (in the OST_Game folder) then edit with notepad
then change the resolution to
ResolutionX- 1280
ResolutionY- 720
you may need to change fullscreen/monitor mode to "1"

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes