oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
"Lumistra" confirmed; After you finished the shower scene, the game should end there.

I have a friend who has the official Unreal Engine feature that allows you to play around with camera settings in a finished product environment. (He did this in Alpha/Beta in Rogue Company.) Let me see if I can test it out for you and let you know if it works as you want.
if you mean already have try and dont work on auril game >.<

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Enjoying it all so far, a few bugs I admit but not enough to deter me, my only gripe at present is that I want more.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
oof just terrible optimization, as in there literally isn't any. Hope it doesn't stay like this.

popty

Oct 29, 2017
Hey, I really want to play this game but every time I load the game it has fuzzy graphics as shown in the picture below. The game will also not let me change any in game graphics options. Is there anyway to fix this issue?

1595833508254.png

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Seems like a really neat game. Although currently there's not much point playing it if its constantly updating without a save option. There's actually a load menu in the game, below Quit Game you can highlight and click an option which brings up a load menu.

art3mis_03

Oct 19, 2019
alguien me podria pasar el archivo "OST_Game.exe" o pasarme la demo?
Could someone pass me the file "OST_Game.exe" or pass me the demo?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes