Cr()w

Apr 22, 2018
as far as i can see, added dream scene with purple schlong, shower scene with main character washing. game no longer exits once you finish last scene . you can still walk around and use the workout machine. pls post if you find anything new

Reactions: FALLZC

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
Getting Fatal Error on launch on Windows 10. Deleting OST_Game in AppData/Local not fixing it. Anyone knows what to do?

Last edited:

MomoJoj

Jul 27, 2020
what to do after the heroine watches the show through binoculars for the second time?on the bed does not respond, on the playstation, too

Reactions: AdultPro2017

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
For what is the Config Dialog @ the begin if every GFX option gets hard set and isn't even changeable at runtime over the Ingame Menu ?

It feels like a child adventure from the level of puzzle complexity for now :D

Pushing Corona into a hoax thing in a Game is a very questionable thing but yeah it's for adults even if it plays like it was made for kids ;)

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Last edited:

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Main problems with the game for me right now are: Settings, as far as i like pushing my setup to the max, it's way beyond, reset button, getting stuck on boxes, on the training equipment trying to use or in a corner is fucking annoying, and closing the game to start from 0 is a big no, simple as that, put a respawn button

GBS2024

Oct 21, 2017
You need to make it possible to use items in the game and repeat some scenes. Little interactivity. In the game there is no dressing up in the right things and so on, customization. There are few scenes in the game at the moment. And also make saves.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yeah it seems they think about item combination interactions look in the inventory gui item + item = new combination
So maybe we see indeed some more complex Puzzles in the future above KID Cognitive Levels, if they get the logic for it working which should be easy peasy 5 min work with blueprints :D

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes