saferian

Mar 3, 2017
In eight years of development, Auril is stepping on the same rake. It's a terrible game.
I mean I still like their stuff but technically these have always been terribly optimized, hastly scripted games. It's been easy money for them, that's for certain.

Wish I was doing this at the time. Azerothica had amazing models to put in Unity or UE. Great profit.

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
It is rather appealing. Won't mind the bad optimisation if there was more content to it. A plus if I'd be able to lower some graphical bits to get some fps back.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
The fps issue is due to the latest Unreal Engine update and they are apparently working on it. New update should be out in the next couple of days.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link can be used permantly if wanted. I finally cleaned up my mess. :LUL:

EDIT:
Don't use the workout equipment if the bunny is next to them, if you do, you will get glitched between them and you will have to restart, unless you manage to bug yourself out of there. I couldn't do it.

Mirror's are now manageable in FPS. Thank god.
Option Menu seems to be not working condition inside the game, so use the external option menu at the start.

For some reason the Resolution was set to 4k. You might wanna change that before you start your game. lol
(In the external option menu when you run the ".exe".)

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Hope future updates come out a little quicker, since this game appears every where as soon as its released I need something more for my support, that said I appreciate the effort in this game so for now I'll continue support. Any one else have bad hair in the game? lol

carcinogen

Mar 5, 2019
I guess the dx11/win7 (createdxgifactory2) issue is still present since the hotfix for it is currently on a seperate branch only, afaia.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
I guess the dx11/win7 (createdxgifactory2) issue is still present since the hotfix for it is currently on a seperate branch only, afaia.
Auril did mention in the recent post, that the update is rushed, but also late. So things are expected to be...Erm, "broken". Also hence why your statement makes sense as well.

carcinogen

Mar 5, 2019
Auril did mention in the recent post, that the update is rushed, but also late. So things are expected to be...Erm, "broken". Also hence why your statement makes sense as well.
So I just downloaded the latest version to try it anyway and it works. Apparently devs at epic rolled out version 4.25.2 (which includes the fix) a week ago and Auril updated to it. Good stuff :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes