magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Whole thing is saying

- changes after phone. you feed the cat now.
- Someone spies on you, and you have a chat.
- You then proceed to go upstairs to order pizza, then you can't be bothered waiting for the time it takes to arrive.
- you go down to the basement, to watch a movie. (play with yourself with the remote).
- cutscene shows with a school.
- go into a bathroom stall, (not sure if you can look in mirror haven't tested).
- while in the stall trying to pee, a penis goes through a hole. (cums).
- then I think the next penis is a horse's.
- To be continued screen.
I dont think its a horse or they would get banned because of patreon rules.

Luna4013

Jul 1, 2019
Most scenes that are shown in pictures are a preview to entice players to try out the game.

- outside is not availble
- computer on bed is not available
- "PS5" headset is not available
- sitting on couch playing is not available
- school: basin is not available
- school: phone selfie not available

Reactions: xxa14

rollit

Jul 1, 2018
So, any luck with the createdxgifactory2 error so far? I think I've already tried every reasonable-sounding google-suggested solution, including drivers update and messing with .dll files. Still not working.

Luna4013

Jul 1, 2019
So, any luck with the createdxgifactory2 error so far? I think I've already tried every reasonable-sounding google-suggested solution, including drivers update and messing with .dll files. Still not working.
was looking around and there's some thing for Steam games with copying dxgi.dll to the game file however I didn't see anywhere to place it so. I want you try: going through Engine>Extras>Redist>en-us and run UE4PrereqSetup_x64 hopefully this loads all necessary files and info onto the computer for UE4 games to run.

If this fixes it it would be great to highlight the path on the first page for those who have createdxgifactory2 error.

Luna4013

Jul 1, 2019
the save feature is mainly implemented in really long episodes, most episodes of her games last about 3 - 4 hours, that's with a walkthrough w/o speed running, so.. things like the shorter episodes she makes she saw no use in saving as they can be done in one sitting really.

so for this game, I would assume it's one of the non-saving games she has/will make.

rollit

Jul 1, 2018
Have you fixed the error ? I can't log in to the game.
Seems it's on the developer's side, since I've tried everything suggested in this thread and more (what seemed logical). The initial release worked fine. This one does not.

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Now I come to the end of the demo and I must say...I want more!!! keep on going!! excellent game dude :D

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes