KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Hmmm the same problem as with Lust Wish, with each update the game becomes more unplayable or cannot be started at all.

It's a shame since the game has a lot of potential, can't another developer bring out a remake, preferably on the earlier engine? The game looked good enough before, ran without any problems.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Note: If you get to the minotaur VR game a second time, under any circumstances, do not interact with the empty throne. If you do manage to trigger the event on the throne, it'll lock you in the first event and teleport you back to where the first event ended. Having you to do everything again from that point on.

EDIT: My guess for the performance is, there seems to be raytracing or something of equivalent activated by default, whether your card can do it or not doesn't matter. It would at least explain the horrid performance. lol

Last edited:

WeKSTeR

Jan 8, 2019
you're right, but for example, from Russia, there is no way to support the developer
Well, her patreon and substar are still up, so I guess she's receiving them one way or another. Otherwise we would see other options

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Something is happening and my last save is not working properly.The protagonist has strange colors and graphics.Nvidia RTX 2060.

Last edited:

bHook

Oct 16, 2018
OEJ

Changelog July Update:

In this tech heavy update we prioritised improving the performance which we find has been an issue ever since the introduction of UE5.

• Added two new scenes. To find them, Kira should check the basement on the morning of Day 2 (tuesday). Also, Kira should check Justin's trailer on the evening on Day 4 (thursday) after they've finished installing the surveillance cams. Additionally, a small intro was added to the morning of Day 3 (wednesday).
  • Kira's model has been updated new head that requires a less intense amount of hair to look good.
  • All the models now have invisible polygons under clothes to eliminate clipping.
  • The game has been split into 12 levels (was 5 previously), only 1-2 levels are loaded simultaneously to save memory.
  • The landscape has been optimized to use nanites. Foliage less visible to the player has been tuned down.
  • The recommended TSR (temporal super resolution) is 70%.

Last edited:

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
launched again after 0.17. thanks for the link to ms vc - must have at topic head.

- character becone worse. in some part more realictic woman, in some not. face become worse.

walkrhough may be a bit not uptime.
- cant find brother room key.
- after first sleep at basement no dreams but wander what to do with open door at rain at darkness.
darkness - lol this game too. more garbage!

upd: sed shadows=medium and see what i mean. try to see at least minotaur

now running in dark. between fusebox and fuse at garage but got "no need it now". my eyes.

Last edited:

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
I seriously can't find the brothers room key and in the first day I am missing certain scenes. Guide is old but holy shit at least even blind clicking everything I can should make me find the key.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
I seriously can't find the brothers room key and in the first day I am missing certain scenes. Guide is old but holy shit at least even blind clicking everything I can should make me find the key.
Nvm I just hovered on the left side and the circle popped up.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes