wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
it work i just put safe file on the location on the text read me.

But someone know how we unlock gallery now ? Mine is bugged and i cant see everything :(

Press X dont work anymore

Reactions: arvitus
Aug 14, 2021
The game is one of the best of its kind, but I'm already giving up on keeping an eye on it, it's been about 2 years since the game has been poorly optimized, the character's body looks like a clay, and worst of all the game keeps getting updates and the game is still bad, the idea of the game is interesting, but this optimization ruins the gameplay, fix it Auril

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Don't what hell is going on but for some reason I can't get out of her bedroom, doesn't mater which save I use. :(

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
This game seems to get worse with every update, always something making it unplayable.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Don't what hell is going on but for some reason I can't get out of her bedroom, doesn't mater which save I use. :(
in the game folder there are five saves,use them,the old saves won't work,the fifth save is the last of the previous update,there are instructions on where to put the saves in Appdata.

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
You go into the basement, then the garage to find a tool to open the door, to justin trailer to find the cousin girl, back to the basement and it says "To be continued" - that was literally 2 minutes.

Reactions: fiuojui and KagaNB
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes