Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Where are save files now? In main folder saves from older version
in the game you downloaded there are five saves, one for each day of the game, Monday, Tuesday.... etc. You will put these saves in Appdata and you will delete all the old saves because they don't work.there is a notepad in the game folder that says where the saves are in the appdata.

Reactions: jebac22

Fapper1980

Oct 17, 2017
if your looking for the key to the brothers room, go to the garage with the Tyres around the area, youll see three Shelves, you can only interact with the middle shelf. click on this shelf, there youll hover your mouse in the bottom left, there is a RED container. it should give youa white circle to click and move the container.

Reactions: Jacie and fiuojui

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
what a headache to play lol, power is out & what i can only assume are fuses she refuses to pick up because she doesnt need them rn, i already checked the fusebox

Reactions: MoreNow

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
holy crap this new update's performance is so poor that it is unplayable.

Even the old trick of using DX11 isn´t working anymore.

Did anyone manage to make it stop moving one frame at a time?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't think gallery progress is stored in the save, every new update it's as if you didn't unlock anything

• Sad
Reactions: arvitus

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
I cannot get past the "watching videos with alfred." No button lets me exit the computer to advance the game.

kaapr

Sep 9, 2020
i dont know if I am some kind of idiot or, I click on a cellphone and save menu opens up? EDIT: so basically I was clicking in a circle on the cellphone, but due to changed resolution or something the circle belongs to headphones

Akarea

Oct 19, 2022
i dont know if I am some kind of idiot or, I click on a cellphone and save menu opens up? EDIT: so basically I was clicking in a circle on the cellphone, but due to changed resolution or something the circle belongs to headphones
the mobile is next to what you click.:ROFLMAO::KEK:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes