MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
my game bugs out on the recovered Flash drive folder with the 8 recovered videos - theres no space or exit button to click on - nothing advances.

Ostro

Apr 10, 2019
The dev is, in fact, using D3D12, however, it's possible that the dev isn't using hardware raytracing or even hardware Lumen. It's entirely possible that the dev is using software Lumen which is much less detailed than hardware raytracing and hardware Lumen. Couple this with the fact that the dev isn't using UE5's integration of DLSS and hasn't pre-compiled shaders would explain the broken performance, broken RT reflections and broken RT lighting

SherlockQ

Jul 10, 2020
Full Save. Not all scenes are unlocked because some scenes are the consequence of a choice, so in this case you can only unlock one of the two available at that moment, but I played until the end of the version, reaching the "To be continued..." scene. The version ends up in the basement.
Thank you!

wotanlou

Nov 23, 2017
Full Save. Not all scenes are unlocked because some scenes are the consequence of a choice, so in this case you can only unlock one of the two available at that moment, but I played until the end of the version, reaching the "To be continued..." scene. The version ends up in the basement.
Thanks!

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
is there a new walkthrough?
the one on page 1 is still from 0.24b?

gibt es schon ein neues komplettlösung?
die auf seite 1 ist ja noch von 0.24b?

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Ok, what the game has become after 2-3 terrible updates is sh**t, it's true
Everyone thought that the developer would optimize the game from the very first release, remove bugs, add interesting mechanics to the game, add the plot, make the graphics settings in the menu normal, make the game menu normal, BUT no. Why, after a year, the game is terrible
Because a developer who has a good amount of donator support on his patreon doesn't care. Girl developer or Boy, I don't care either. The game idea is cool. I understood it even after 2-3 releases of the update, but to kill game like that, you have to try
The scenes themselves are here at 4-. Character models are puppets, even a huge bust of the heroine does not save the game from failure.

I liked in game only - a cat and a dog. They are the most normal and interesting characters in the game. Even drawn well. I opened all the scenes even with UFOs, but playing 10 hours for the sake of 15 seconds of animation is a serious question for everyone :unsure:

Reactions: MoreNow

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
This game is terrible. Why? Because it has the nerve to tell me to update to the newest drivers and even after I install the newest drivers it also becomes the first game I've played in years to completely freeze my PC once I got to the main menu. Ctrl-Alt-Del, Alt-Tab, and so on didn't work. My keyboard also became unresponsive to the point that even toggling capslock and scroll lock wouldn't alter their states. That's a complete epic fail.

Now I admit I don't have the greatest PC, it's a bit lacking, but I've played a lot of unoptimized UE4 and Unity games and at the very least they would function well enough that I could turn the settings down (though I also have no idea why all of them insist on being on "EPIC" or Max settings at max monitor resolution as the default config) and play the game at least at like 30+ fps.

My specs are:
Ryzen 5 3600
RX 560
32GB DDR4 RAM in dual channel

No reason why it wouldn't at least have the decency to crash or play at 2 frames per second so I can exit out without having to forcibly restart my PC.

• Angry
Reactions: Saxafran and Shizas

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
This game is terrible. Why? Because it has the nerve to tell me to update to the newest drivers and even after I install the newest drivers it also becomes the first game I've played in years to completely freeze my PC once I got to the main menu. Ctrl-Alt-Del, Alt-Tab, and so on didn't work. My keyboard also became unresponsive to the point that even toggling capslock and scroll lock wouldn't alter their states. That's a complete epic fail.

Now I admit I don't have the greatest PC, it's a bit lacking, but I've played a lot of unoptimized UE4 and Unity games and at the very least they would function well enough that I could turn the settings down (though I also have no idea why all of them insist on being on "EPIC" or Max settings at max monitor resolution as the default config) and play the game at least at like 30+ fps.

My specs are:
Ryzen 5 3600
RX 560
32GB DDR4 RAM in dual channel

No reason why it wouldn't at least have the decency to crash or play at 2 frames per second so I can exit out without having to forcibly restart my PC.
rx 560 is extremely weak. even a 1080ti from years ago is like 5 times more powerful.

Reactions: imhere417

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
In patreon updated july 2, on a totally newer version, anyone has a link or something? OEJ any news???? pls update the thread. thx.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
What the hell has this game become. Zero optimization. I loaded the 5th save, got to the scene in the mobile home, at the end of the scene the game hung and the process began to load the computer more and more, I had to urgently kill the process. The last more or less playable stable version was around 0.24b, everything else went downhill.
This has never happened to me since any version of this game, apparently this is the end. It is possible to bury the game.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes