MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
I played 0.3b just fine without any issues, just gotta make sure your PC is all up to date.
Sounds a lot like PEBCAK.
great joke, everyone here has long known that the game has turned into shit over the past year, especially since the transition to UE5 and trying to add all sorts of innovations like new lighting

• Haha
Reactions: Saxafran

Ben999_1947

Nov 3, 2018
great joke, everyone here has long known that the game has turned into shit over the past year, especially since the transition to UE5 and trying to add all sorts of innovations like new lighting
"everyone"? Well has I already said, chill a bit, it's free and far from finished. You're untitled to nothing.

Reactions: Saxafran and Artix0

manueeecl

Aug 21, 2023
Full Save. Not all scenes are unlocked because some scenes are the consequence of a choice, so in this case you can only unlock one of the two available at that moment, but I played until the end of the version, reaching the "To be continued..." scene. The version ends up in the basement.
Inglish: What part of the dream? I get to where he makes me ask for a beer and other material but I can't find it in the whole house in which they are watching a movie. Sorry my bad inglish
Español: Alguien sabe hasta donde llega el juego? por que llego hasta el sotano, donde esta sentado viendo una pelicula y le pide ir a buscar una cerveza y otro items que no recuerdo pero ese no lo encuentro en ninguna parte?

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Used to able to run this without any problems, now when I first load in the mirror is all glitched and I'm lagging a lot. Seems to be a common problem though from checking previous posts (other than a few who can't help but flex their setups). Seems optimization has gone downhill.

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
Any new content since 0.28b? The game is kinda long and often bugs out if you do some things before others (Bethseda inspired?) So I just want to quickly test the new stuff

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
Any new content since 0.28b? The game is kinda long and often bugs out if you do some things before others (Bethseda inspired?) So I just want to quickly test the new stuff
usually, at least with the latst builds, there are savegames inside with each day, tape 1 is first day, tape 2 is second and so on. It's almost impossible to to go through the whole game without a bug currently so I advice on closing and starting the game again for each day or at least until you walked around in the dream sequences.

Reactions: tonnybn

tonnybn

Aug 7, 2020
usually, at least with the latst builds, there are savegames inside with each day, tape 1 is first day, tape 2 is second and so on. It's almost impossible to to go through the whole game without a bug currently so I advice on closing and starting the game again for each day or at least until you walked around in the dream sequences.
How does this door open?

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
Anyone know, when the new update come?
Because o.3b is so short and don't have anything new, i think it's a teaser

pwest965

Aug 5, 2019
no idea, new update is usually about 2 months and a half after the previous so could be looking at October

Last edited:

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
no idea, new update is usually about a month and a half after the previous so could be looking at October
Oh, thank you, last update is at July (0.29b), and it usually 2 months, so i count that , then it will release at this month, from 0.29b- 0.30b , but in real.... teaser

pwest965

Aug 5, 2019
sorry I meant to say TWO months and a half - the schedule moved from 1 to 2 months but the vast majority of time it's actually been a little later. IIRC last year the update was due in September but released in October for Halloween.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes