JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
View attachment 2928875
I guess mirror glitched.
It's not a glitch. It's an Auriel certified feature! Broken RTX. It used to work, before he "fixed it" and tanked the game.

I always get freeze in this game. I get around 40 fps with medium quality. Anyone now how to fix this?
It's a terribly performing game for everyone. You can go windowed and play the game in lower res, set everything to low.

test89

Jun 25, 2017
It's not a glitch. It's an Auriel certified feature! Broken RTX. It used to work, before he "fixed it" and tanked the game.

It's a terribly performing game for everyone. You can go windowed and play the game in lower res, set everything to low.
Performance is literal ass for anyone who isn't rocking at least a RTX 4090, 128 GB of DDR5 RAM and a Core i9 13900K. Auril keeps piling on more and more tricks UE5 can do, but isn't optimizing anything. It's like taking a decent car, stuffing it full of more and more features until everything starts to go haywire and expecting the customer to just drive slower when the engine starts billowing black smoke.

Reactions: HornySensei

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Performance is literal ass for anyone who isn't rocking at least a RTX 4090, 128 GB of DDR5 RAM and a Core i9 13900K. Auril keeps piling on more and more tricks UE5 can do, but isn't optimizing anything. It's like taking a decent car, stuffing it full of more and more features until everything starts to go haywire and expecting the customer to just drive slower when the engine starts billowing black smoke.
I assure you people on 4090's and all the best gear have issues too.. It's not a hardware issue, it's a game issue.
But you're absolutely 100% correct, this is exactly what's happening.

"Load Limit Exceeded by 1100%"

Sadly it's what's going on with most UE5 games here. But it certainly isn't a beginner friendly engine. It's not a bad engine, but seems like the learning curve is too steep even for experienced game studios.
But.. I'll take it any day over Unity.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
I understood where this house in Slikone came from, this is a house from the game House Party. Just 1 in 1. Oh my God

bHook

Oct 16, 2018
Silicon Lust September Update

Tonight, on Silicon Lust... Kira discovers the eerie truth behind the mystery door in her basement, while Jill discovers an exciting surprise in the shorts of the timid neighbourhood nerd, Albert. Will they survive the basement and what will be left of them?
  • Added one new scene
  • Added DLSS 3 with Frame Generation (frame generation is available for RTX4000-series only)
  • Many changes in the level design (added some places that we will visit in the future)
  • Many changes in the level logic in preparation for making the game less linear and seeing content based on player choices, instead of experiencing everything in a single walkthrough. (May cause old saves to stop working)
  • Jill's face improved slightly
  • Changes in the light system
  • Added Hardware Ray Traycing option
Walkthrough: (updated!)
How to use the save files: Find the file in "gamefolder/SaveGames/" (Gamefolder = here you unrar'ed the game) Write in the folder navigation panel "%localappdata%\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames" put Tape10.sav there. Start game and load slot 10.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022

Tonight, on Silicon Lust... Kira discovers the eerie truth behind the mystery door in her basement, while Jill discovers an exciting surprise in the shorts of the timid neighbourhood nerd, Albert. Will they survive the basement and what will be left of them?
  • Added one new scene
  • Added DLSS 3 with Frame Generation (frame generation is available for RTX4000-series only)
  • Many changes in the level design (added some places that we will visit in the future)
  • Many changes in the level logic in preparation for making the game less linear and seeing content based on player choices, instead of experiencing everything in a single walkthrough. (May cause old saves to stop working)
How to use the save files: Find the file in "gamefolder/SaveGames/" (Gamefolder = here you unrar'ed the game) Write in the folder navigation panel "%localappdata%\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames" put Tape10.sav there. Start game and load slot 10.

Download
Mirror
There have been so many updates and the developer has not done proper optimization in the game. There is less and less content with each update.

Reactions: Djskayoser

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019

• Added one new scene

Download
Mirror
is the rar file for pc? how do they open?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SiliconLust-0.31B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes