JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Can always rely on this game to dissapoint you, that's for sure.

Maybe it looks a little less like a glitchy mess with this update. Maybe?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
The latest scene was boring. I'm sick of Kira getting the lame shit where the non female mcs get all the best scenes with the men. Kira just fuck monsters...

Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
Another 60 days, another update:
--------------------------------------
The September update gives us a single new scene, which pops at the end of Friday night. It advances the plot by a whole 3 minutes. Jill discovers the nerdy neighbor is hung and tempts him into staying the night to watch out for her and Kira. Perfect set-up for a threesome, yeah? Well not exactly.

They slam on Kira's couch while she kind of awkwardly watches and doesn't get involved. I was shocked that they didn't involve her more. It's possible they'll expand this scene in a future update, but I've been saying optimistic shit like that for over a year now.
Definitely recommend skipping this version. I feel like the latest update made performance even worse. Scenes that used to play at a solid 30-60 fps are chugging along 11 fps. Justin's condom in their pool scene just randomly disappears for one shot and then reappears. My disappointment is immeasurable and I wish this dev put more time and love into the game. It's got so much damn potential. Hard to imagine this creator used to put out fun, complete games like Archmage Alori at a decent pace.

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
Another 60 days, another update:
The September update gives us a single new scene, which pops at the end of Friday night. It advances the plot by a whole 3 minutes. Jill discovers the nerdy neighbor is hung and tempts him into staying the night to watch out for her and Kira. Perfect set-up for a threesome, yeah? Well not exactly.

They slam on Kira's couch while she kind of awkwardly watches and doesn't get involved. I was shocked that they didn't involve her more. It's possible they'll expand this scene in a future update, but I've been saying optimistic shit like that for over a year now.
Definitely recommend skipping this version. I feel like the latest update made performance even worse. Scenes that used to play at a solid 30-60 fps are chugging along 11 fps. Justin's condom in their pool scene just randomly disappears for one shot and then reappears. My disappointment is immeasurable and I wish this dev put more time and love into the game. It's got so much damn potential. Hard to imagine this creator used to put out fun, complete games like Archmage Alori at a decent pace.
The problem is that the developer only focuses on making the game increasingly heavy to run on GPUs, not everyone has a 3080 or even an RTX 4060 or a 4090.

Reactions: RUTHWolff77

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
This is the best 3D game out there. Seaside Mystery I find annoying to play, and Femdom Wife game gets repetitive. When Silicon Lust first came out some of the comments were hilarious, I thought it was going to get abandoned, today it is the 3D benchmark for 3D adult games.

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
This is the worst build for now. A lot of lighting glitches, no access to galary via PC. Unneccesary graphics overcomplication.

Reactions: DepL4N
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes