greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
I think at this point Auril should just choose one game and develop it.
WoW is dying (thanks Bliz) so probably do whatever this stuff is, I personally prefer their other WoW games but /shrug
You might as well jump markets and focus your development time where the market is going to be. Because hot damn if this game doesn't run badly and has lackluster updates.

So you're going to compare one game, that has a tried and tested prequel game and a publisher behind it, to another that is probably being made by a small team if not a single developer on whatever they can get from subscribers.
I feel I should mention that Auril is a full-time developer, with likely the free assets to hire another part-time developer. They have Patreon with 400 members making $1436 a month, Subscriber with 433 Members making $2165 a month, a Boosty with 204 Members making $775 a month (before taxes), so probably $3500 after taxes? Not including any bitcoin or another donations they receive (which they do for commissions), also good luck taxing Bitcoin to Merica :').

Whilst admittedly it's silly to compare a game like Sons of The Forest (With a small but professional team behind it), to a most likely a solo-dev adult game. I simply raise my eyebrow to long established devs like Auril who doesn't seem to be going anywhere with a established audience and the potential.

19DiMon87

Jun 5, 2021
1696130738755.png
In This backdoor scene, you can see that Kira sitting there in her undies but without body. Can somebody transmit it to author, I can't donate hit on Patreon and don't have access to his Discord.

Reactions: Artix0

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
Seeing naked Jill with the dog at the door was surprising, you could think Jill had had fun with the dog, and Albert the lucky boy first fucked his hot sister and then my favorite Jill

migal000

Sep 1, 2023
Any one got the older version without the RTX? 0.31runs poorly on my 1060 6gb. Though it seems it use to run pretty well on this graphic card

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
So you're going to compare one game, that has a tried and tested prequel game and a publisher behind it, to another that is probably being made by a small team if not a single developer on whatever they can get from subscribers.
You seem to forget Auril has developed more UE games than the entire "The Forest" team put together. People forget all the WoW parody games real quick.

szops

Oct 9, 2017
the game is unplayable. After the lights go out she can't pick up the fuse saying "i dont need it right now". I checked the fuse box first and tried multiple times. If anyone has any advice please share, otherwise the game is just f*cked

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You seem to forget Auril has developed more UE games than the entire "The Forest" team put together. People forget all the WoW parody games real quick.
Don't think I ever played any of them. Thought this was his first game as there isn't any mention of other games on the OP.

szops

Oct 9, 2017
the game is unplayable. After the lights go out she can't pick up the fuse saying "i dont need it right now". I checked the fuse box first and tried multiple times. If anyone has any advice please share, otherwise the game is just f*cked
problem solved, need to take the phone first

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017

VallahKrise

Sep 4, 2021
I don't know why or how, but suddenly since the new update, the game can be played for a minute or two, but then my computer freezes and eventually crashes. My hardware was able to run this game at a solid 50 FPS. After the crash, I get the following error:

LowLevelFatalError [File: D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Util.cpp] [Line: 873]
CurrentQueue.Fence.D3DFence->GetCompletedValue() failed
at D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Submission.cpp:939
with error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED with Reason: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Reactions: sonic28

Pandemoniumk

Feb 28, 2022
bruh why? I have i5 gen11 gtx1650ti 16gb ram,
all drivers, windows and directX are up to date and I barely got 40fps, most of the time it is just 20fps
damn wth I can literally play cyberpunk 2077 with avg 40fps

Last edited:
Reactions: f95zone69

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
Can't seem to get the last part where Kira go to trailer to ask justin for help with open the hidden door, there's nothing around the trailer to trigger the scene

So you need to
1. Verify shelf, click on door knob
2. Go to garage, inspect workbench, nothing to click
3. She'll say that she'll go to Justin, go to justin trailer door, click action
4. She'll open basement door
5. Explore, that's it for this build i guess

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
So you need to
1. Verify shelf, click on door knob
2. Go to garage, inspect workbench, nothing to click
3. She'll say that she'll go to Justin, go to justin trailer door, click action
4. She'll open basement door
5. Explore, that's it for this build i guess
There's more to do in the basement and a whole additional scene. You need to shine light onto the table, and inspect the photos - then return to the others who are waiting for you outside the basement.

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Ok so I put the Load game in the 10th tape, cannot go outside the room since doesnt work, but THIS is a Major mistake, and it creeps the shit out of me, she doesnt even have eyes... Man that was full scary, so anyway not gonna do ALL the game again, if any caritative soul could lend me a non corrupted save file, I ll be grateful, otherwise, Ill wait for a furter update... creep.jpg THX in advice.

HornySensei

May 15, 2022
Ok so I put the Load game in the 10th tape, cannot go outside the room since doesnt work, but THIS is a Major mistake, and it creeps the shit out of me, she doesnt even have eyes... Man that was full scary, so anyway not gonna do ALL the game again, if any caritative soul could lend me a non corrupted save file, I ll be grateful, otherwise, Ill wait for a furter update... View attachment 3013728 THX in advice.
I have this save, it's the beginning of Friday, but is from v0.3b

Reactions: Irondude
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes