Geojojo29

Jul 12, 2022
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 1274]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs (Can someone help?)

Sundaynig

Sep 22, 2022
Can someone create a mod that adds FSR to this game? It's running at under 40 FPS, and it's not like I have a bad GPU or anything.
I don't think that will help. I play cyberpunk at 100 fps in 2k and maximum settings, and here I have a terribly buzzing video card and 20 fps

adelmilan

Jun 11, 2019
can someone share save folder with lowest graphics settings i can't start the game because it's start with highest graphic settings i can't change it before it crashed , or is there any other ways to lower settings before starting the game i used to play this game without problems before he change to unreal engine 5 , i even changed my windows to 10 just to play this game , i have gtx1050 i5 and 8 ram it should be enough to play it in lowest settings please help me

nvm i manage to change graphics settings

Last edited:

Bigwood080607

Aug 23, 2022
can someone share save folder with lowest graphics settings i can't start the game because it's start with highest graphic settings i can't change it before it crashed , or is there any other ways to lower settings before starting the game i used to play this game without problems before he change to unreal engine 5 , i even changed my windows to 10 just to play this game , i have gtx1050 i5 and 8 ram it should be enough to play it in lowest settings please help me

nvm i manage to change graphics settings
How did you do it?

adelmilan

Jun 11, 2019
After a night spent in the basement without any sign of the Bunny, Albert and Jill head back home, leaving Kira home alone again. But it's not long until there's someone at the door again.
  • Two scenes added
  • Gallery fully reworked
  • Added 8 scenes into the gallery (scenes in the gallery must be unlocked through gameplay, or by using the cheat save file)
  • DLSS updated to version 3.5
  • Inventory mechanic changed: Items now need to be selected from the inventory and used at the appropriate triggers, instead of just pressing E
  • Fixed double sound bug in some animations
  • Fixed problem where Minotaur Slave part 2 and 3 couldn't be played
  • Fixed Kira's wrong outfit in some scenes
  • Justin's cap is now removed from the inventory after being used
  • Kira should no longer turn into the invisible man after the pool scene
  • Various small fixes in camera work, materials and correcting light in some places.
Walkthrough: i.imgur.com/86sEU0P.png (up to previous version) The new puzzle solution: Backdoor - Garage (key is in the study upstairs) - Swimming pool - Polystation - Attic (horned figure) - Kira's bedroom. How to use the save files: Find the file in "gamefolder/SaveGames/" (Gamefolder = here you unrar'ed the game) Write in the folder navigation panel "%localappdata%\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames" put TapeX.sav there. Start game and load slot X. Save file and a readme included.

Download: Mega Mirror: Google Drive

Go nuts
where i find gallery please ?

Reactions: Asedor and Priappus
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes