LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
This game is terrible. Why? Because it has the nerve to tell me to update to the newest drivers and even after I install the newest drivers it also becomes the first game I've played in years to completely freeze my PC once I got to the main menu. Ctrl-Alt-Del, Alt-Tab, and so on didn't work. My keyboard also became unresponsive to the point that even toggling capslock and scroll lock wouldn't alter their states. That's a complete epic fail.

Now I admit I don't have the greatest PC, it's a bit lacking, but I've played a lot of unoptimized UE4 and Unity games and at the very least they would function well enough that I could turn the settings down (though I also have no idea why all of them insist on being on "EPIC" or Max settings at max monitor resolution as the default config) and play the game at least at like 30+ fps.

My specs are:
Ryzen 5 3600
RX 560
32GB DDR4 RAM in dual channel

No reason why it wouldn't at least have the decency to crash or play at 2 frames per second so I can exit out without having to forcibly restart my PC.

A RX 560?

Mate, sorry to say, the RX 560 is a budget card.

Surprised it can run anything modern to be honest.

Suggestion, hop onto eBay, look for a 1070 / 1080, they may be older than your card, but they are way more powerful then your card and very capable of running modern games with no issues.
OR, get your self a 1650 if you want a low cost and decent performance GPU. Brand new, the 1650's cost less then an older 1080, and the 1650 is way more powerful then your current GPU but not as powerful as a 1070 / 1080. So you need to weigh up your options.

To give you an idea, this game easily chops up 8GB VRAM like no tomorrow. It chops 8GB / 9GB easily on my 4090 24GB. CPU wise, it hardly uses any CPU, it's all GPU based, and if you have low end hardware, you're going to have lots of issues. Yes many games are easy to run on low end cards, but this game, not a chance.
That is why my friend you are having many issues.

Last edited:

ohohuoui9o

Dec 23, 2021
i can't open this game for some reason.. after clicking the exe nothing pops up
i downloaded it twice from two different sources

PANDAemic

Aug 7, 2017
Missing 2 scenes for Monday, anybody know how to unlock these? I know one of them is the glory hole dream scene but no clue what the other one is.

I'm assuming its the gangbang dream scene at the end of day 1?

1690344317978.png

Reactions: Ale69 and Saxafran

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
A RX 560?

Mate, sorry to say, the RX 560 is a budget card.

Surprised it can run anything modern to be honest.

Suggestion, hop onto eBay, look for a 1070 / 1080, they may be older than your card, but they are way more powerful then your card and very capable of running modern games with no issues.
OR, get your self a 1650 if you want a low cost and decent performance GPU. Brand new, the 1650's cost less then an older 1080, and the 1650 is way more powerful then your current GPU but not as powerful as a 1070 / 1080. So you need to weigh up your options.

To give you an idea, this game easily chops up 8GB VRAM like no tomorrow. It chops 8GB / 9GB easily on my 4090 24GB. CPU wise, it hardly uses any CPU, it's all GPU based, and if you have low end hardware, you're going to have lots of issues. Yes many games are easy to run on low end cards, but this game, not a chance.
That is why my friend you are having many issues.
Nah there's no excuse for this. The rx560 is definitely a budget card, but at the same time it should be able to run this game at 720p on lower settings. If I can run ARMA 3 at 1080p medium settings at above 30fps, I should be able to run this game at much lower settings. The developer is simply incompetent.

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
Some games run better in a higher resolution, as they crash in low graphic resolution. Same like the twist game

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
funny that I have already VC_redist.x64.exe installed but the game still asks for it.
Uninstall all VC++ u have installed.

Get both x64 and x86 from "Visual Studio 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2022".

Done, don't worry about anything from any other game or application.

Reactions: LucaNatoli

Saxafran

Jun 15, 2021
What the hell has this game become. Zero optimization. I loaded the 5th save, got to the scene in the mobile home, at the end of the scene the game hung and the process began to load the computer more and more, I had to urgently kill the process. The last more or less playable stable version was around 0.24b, everything else went downhill.
This has never happened to me since any version of this game, apparently this is the end. It is possible to bury the game.
I played 0.3b just fine without any issues, just gotta make sure your PC is all up to date.
Sounds a lot like PEBCAK.

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Nah there's no excuse for this. The rx560 is definitely a budget card, but at the same time it should be able to run this game at 720p on lower settings. If I can run ARMA 3 at 1080p medium settings at above 30fps, I should be able to run this game at much lower settings. The developer is simply incompetent.
I will agree, the game itself is not very optimised. If you have beefy cards / cpu you will have no issue, it is a major vram hog.
Did you make sure all you GPU drivers are up to date?

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
funny that I have already VC_redist.x64.exe installed but the game still asks for it.
You have to install both x86 and x64 versions. I know i know, silly, but install both and you will be fine.
This happened to me too ages ago when I first stumbled onto this game. I went through the same motions, installed both and the game worked fine.

Reactions: pajamapanda

moned

Sep 16, 2017
I played 0.3b just fine without any issues, just gotta make sure your PC is all up to date.
Sounds a lot like PEBCAK.
Eh it's both column a and column b.

Peeps in the thread with outdated hardware were able to run the older versions of the game reasonably well, I used to be one of them. I ran the game on medium-ish settings on a decade old G750JM. I've upgraded recently to a G834JY and the current version of the game barely hits a stable 30fps on medium-high settings. There's definitely some problems with whatever the dev is doing with all the fancy shiny UE5 functions, but peeps with gear that isn't up to date are just blown out of the water.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Eh it's both column a and column b.

Peeps in the thread with outdated hardware were able to run the older versions of the game reasonably well, I used to be one of them. I ran the game on medium-ish settings on a decade old G750JM. I've upgraded recently to a G834JY and the current version of the game barely hits a stable 30fps on medium-high settings. There's definitely some problems with whatever the dev is doing with all the fancy shiny UE5 functions, but peeps with gear that isn't up to date are just blown out of the water.
Initially i ran the game on highest settings on my 3080, at 120 fps at 3440x1440. Now even at most settings low it stutters and is around 100 fps at max, but drops waaay often to say it's keeping any kind of stable fps. Also looks a hell of lot worse, even at max settings. Reflections are messed up, hair and lighting is messed up, shadows have checkerboxing and it's just terrible all around.

Moving to UE5 and implementing RTX tech is a daunting task for a full game studio of professionals. But this guy did it all on his own, and well.. The results speak for themselves. But he only listens to one person, which is the guy polishing his ego and infallability.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Initially i ran the game on highest settings on my 3080, at 120 fps at 3440x1440. Now even at most settings low it stutters and is around 100 fps at max, but drops waaay often to say it's keeping any kind of stable fps. Also looks a hell of lot worse, even at max settings. Reflections are messed up, hair and lighting is messed up, shadows have checkerboxing and it's just terrible all around.

Moving to UE5 and implementing RTX tech is a daunting task for a full game studio of professionals. But this guy did it all on his own, and well.. The results speak for themselves. But he only listens to one person, which is the guy polishing his ego and infallability.
Question, did you try to reload an old save when you downloaded the newer version?
I ask because I did and well the assets looked like they where missing lol. Starting a new game fixed all those, but you should not have to restart the game everytime there is a new update.
In saying that yes, I noticed reflections are basically gone / whacky.
And I am running a 4090 24GB card, so vram is no issue what so ever. I feel like the game has a memory leak which can cause major issues like FPS drops, crashes etc etc, basically the leak seems it is for objects that keep spawning and never get destroyed, it stays there and eats the crap out of the vram / ram.

Last edited:

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Question, did you try to reload an old save when you downloaded the newer version?
I ask because I did and well the assets looked like they where missing lol. Starting a new game fixed all those, but you should not have to restart the game everytime there is a new update.
In saying that yes, I noticed reflections are basically gone / whacky.
And I am running a 4090 24GB card, so vram is no issue what so ever. I feel like the game has a memory leak which can cause major issues like FPS drops, crashes etc etc, basically the leak seems it is for objects that keep spawning and never get destroyed, it stays there and eats the crap out of the vram / ram.
It's a crapshoot what you get. Don't try to attribute some commonality as to why the game is f'ed up.
For the longest time there were no saves, and we had to play through the game each time to discover what was new.

The dev is out of his league, and it shows. Even with stable fps and sub 100% VRAM, CPU, GPU usage you'll still notice massive framepacing issues and bonked shader caching.
It's simply because he doesn't know how to deal with it. I guess in his addled mind he thought instead of optimizing and adding content, that a move to UE5 and RTX would get him more money.

Reflections are all RTX, but it doesn't work as it should, badly implemented.

Old saves can cause issues, since he also doesn't know how to make them compatible with newer ones (Or even if they're compatible or not).

Like i said, it's a crapshoot.

For all of these things, the thing that has pissed me off the most about the game, was the dev removing her bush. That really defined the character, and now it's just.. meh..

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes