Shades

Jul 20, 2017
While I don't have nearly the same tech issues as some of you do, it would be nice if a "tech heavy update" focused a little bit more on optimizing the game so it can at least run smoothly more consistently.

However, I'm glad we got some #justiceforbunny in the basement this time. Good to know Kira wouldn't leave him hanging ;)

Reactions: fiuojui

DisturbedMan

Feb 5, 2018
So just checked the game files and the config file for the engine settings has ray tracing on by default, tried running the game with dx11, but that didnt work so meh
View attachment 2745903
The dev needs to switch from DX 11 to DX 12 so the RT features work. It can be done with a single check. He also needs to re-compile shaders and some mats to support RT. Other shit (Reflections, GI... etc) are RT ready by default with UE 5.1

zexafafe

Jul 1, 2023
On v0.3b, when clicking on Continue game, the game starts from the begining, when I load Tape01, which I had from previous version, the MC looks like this on screenshot. And I can't open the door. Any tips?
Snímek obrazovky (2207).png

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Everyone who has problems in the game with graphics or optimization
1) Buy a laptop or computer, gaming.
2) Update your drivers
3) Download the drivers from the official website of your video card
4) Hand over a laptop or PC for repair so that garbage is removed there, etc .
After the next update, the game is garbage. I don’t know how they tested the game there, but the game really slows down. The game is not worth 6 hours of playthrough, I watched all the scenes in the game and they are 3 points. I am not kidding
If you want to play this, set the graphics to minimum, screen resolution is 1280*720 approximately.

Reactions: Priappus

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Riddled with bugs, when power goes out I go to the fuse box, can't do anything with it to get her to notice that a fuse is missing.
Then I go to the garage, click on the fuse and says "I don't need this right now".
Another playthrough, got as far as having to go to the shower, it goes out of the previous cutscene, glitches the house and is entirely empty, I see the character twice (1 I can move around with, 2nd one in a towel), had to restart the game again.
That's 2 game breaking bugs in 2 playthroughs...
Sigh.

The fuse mechanic breaks the game. Im pretty sure this bug/glitch has been unresolved for 2 years at this point?

cannot get around this.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Sigh.

The fuse mechanic breaks the game. Im pretty sure this bug/glitch has been unresolved for 2 years at this point?

cannot get around this.
Correction:
You MUST go get the cellphone on computer desk to use its flashlight.
You MUST use the flashlight to inspect the breaker box.
ONLY THEN can you pickup the fuse youve tried to pickup 50 times lol.

Reactions: kansas_city_shuffle

Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
I return to you now, at the turning of the tide, with a write-up on the latest Silicon Lust update:
--------------------------
This July update adds two new scenes:

1. A Kira x Rabbit interaction (Dildo riding)
2. A Justin X Jill scene in their trailer
The 1st is pretty well framed and considered. You get some actual dialogue from Kira where she roleplays with the suit. It doesn't advance the story or develop the character at all, but it's fun and worth watching.

The 2nd is pretty much just smut. No dialogue or context; they're just slamming. I actually enjoyed its unique posing though. (YAY for boobjobs!) I don't know about y'all, but I feel like most of the sex scenes in this game have become pretty by-the-books: Blowjob > anal > pull-out. I think we see that sequence like 6x times with the nerdy kid and his house-mate. So any mix-up from that formula is great IMO.
Also for any doggo stans in the audience:

When you walk up to Jill's trailer near the end of the update, you can hear her moaning inside. I checked every angle inside via the windows, but her model isn't there. Then when you knock, she greets you innocently w/ no panties and the pupper beside her.

This is almost certainly played for laughs (kind of like when you have to bend over in the basement to find your clothes as Kira and the dog just chills watching you). But I do wonder if the dev will add a more intense content patch once the game's finished, considering most of their WoW games do have beasty scenes. (Probably not.)
Overall: A pretty underwhelming series of updates - but I am curious how they'll close out the story. I find it frustrating that the dev is back-filling the previous days with scenes vs. moving forward. And I'd argue that we need more characterization and plotting vs. inane anal at this phase of the project. Cheers!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes