Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
For some reason, I can't find the file to delete in my Saved folder. I even searched OST_Game_PCD3D_SM6 on my PC and wasn't able to find it.
your definitely in your appdata folder on your main windows drive? the appdata folder is hidden so you need to select show hidden files in the view menu at the top, if your not using windows 10 then probs best to google how to get to the appdata folder on your device, the SM6 file is within the save folder

This will only help people who managed to run the game once, then the game opens and says not responding in task manager, if you've never been able to run it then likely this isnt your issue

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
Something else people could try is changing their paging file size, could be contributing to crashes, happened to me allot in black desert so changed and stopped crashing, go to

View advanced system settings (can find in windows 10 search bar) - Advanced tab - performance (choose settings) - Advanced tab - Virtual memory (select change)

I've got mine set to 2935 running on a machine with 16gb, I think for some reason the memory isnt getting pulled to where its needed resulting in a memory shortage causing the game to close/crash

I ran this smoothly on a 16gb ram machine with a Geforce RTX 3060 on highest settings with no issue, in short a budget mini computer

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
For me game has a SOFTLOCK right in the begining. When im trying to look at the window with binoculars i have an interaction sign but nothing happens.

Reactions: HornyLee

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Could someone be so kind as to give me some tips on the settings please? The performance seems to be very bad....
Ryzen 5 3600
16gb ram
gtx 1060 6gb
ssd

gupayayum

May 24, 2021
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 1272]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs error.png

I'm Deleted Folder OST_GAME is not work. how should i do

Achileus222

May 26, 2020
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 1272]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs View attachment 3152018

I'm Deleted Folder OST_GAME is not work. how should i do
If you have older version of game open it and set details to low after that open the newest version of the game. Worked for me

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020
I played the game once right after I installet it, but now I can't play it again. It just gives black screen and says program does not respond in task manager. (And no, I don't have an odler version of this game, this is the first time I downloaded it). I tried deleting the OST game folder in appdata local but that works for once, so I can't continue from my save, I have to start again every time.

Last edited:

XxBKxX

May 25, 2021
Where exactly is the garage key? i cant find it, although there is a key where the safe and the mothers laptop is but i cant interact with it

Adswde

May 26, 2018
Where exactly is the garage key? i cant find it, although there is a key where the safe and the mothers laptop is but i cant interact with it
First go near the pool outside the house, you will see a bench and interact with the sign that is on it.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes