Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
She is releasing in like a episodic progress they're different branched paths and they virtually all have no ending we are on a continually written journey of kira and who knows if their is even a written ending yet or if Auril is thinking it out Freestyle endlessly ;)
Maybe we gonna see sometime Kira does Dallas ;)

This is also a reason each new release you start from new and try to see how the paths progress without a working save system you gonna see every scene of every path over and over and over and over again :D

You gonna soon go insane knowing each inch of the space and controlling the keyboard blindly :D

You gonna feel like Bill Murray Soon :D

Heck Just saving to the path branches and let the user start from each of them they already progressed to that wouldn't require a master degree in a save state system.

Until that you are catched each release in the endless Silicon Lust Replay LOOP i wonder if Auril3D has a bit of a Sadistic side as well and enjoys seeing her users suffer in ecstasy ;)
Soon she's gonna reach the book of records "Game with the Highest forced Replay rate of the Century, though side effects where unbelievable high Sanatorium checkin rates in that time period" :D

I really feel like i am right here in a TV Show that starts every time from new at least she hit the Episodic part on the Head but in which painful way currently is not so nice.

She buildsup a addiction scenario but with a lot of real Pain you literally going through as her Patreon she Dominates you in a unbelievable way and soon you get the feeling Auril3D must be Kira but i would say Alice fits better to her ;)

Last edited:

boiisay

Jan 27, 2018
I've played better ... there are quite a few flaws I spotted straightaway upon entry, and before leaving the bedroom.
of course there are flaws, but what game here has better models and animations than this one? i can think of a couple that come close but are either un-fun to play( wildlife, fallen doll: OL) or have even less content than this game. Only other game i can think of that can actually rival this one is carnal instinct, but that one has a lot of wasted time just running back and forth.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
You gonna feel like Bill Murray Soon :D
It already feels like Groundhog Day, ...and this is my first playthru ... well, that's if I can find the fucking fuse, because that's where I'm stuck .. ugh! .. I read in the thread that it's on the middle set of shelves in the garage - the things that looks like corks, but Kira says "I don't need that right now" .. possibly 'coz she needs a torch to feel her way round?, but the torch under the basement stairs isn't programmed to be a useable object. Can I please get help on how to fix the fusebox ?

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
It would seem the game ends after the lights go out.
I've searched the house 5+ times looking for a replacement fuse - there just ain't any. At that point, everything in the house except the binoculars isn't useable = Kira just keeps on saying: "I don't need that right now".
Hitting the "C" button jumps you to the last update - the swimmingpool area = fuck scene with Justin on the lilo.
Other buttons I found of use...
W,A,S,D = movement.
Q = Menu.
E = Interaction.
C = Jump to last update.
Z = Bugs your game (pictured)
Ctrl + F11 = In/Out of Windowed/Fullscreen mode.
The picture I added is to show what happens if you constantly press "Z" and then "C" (not together) numerous times = You're at the "To be continued.." screen and the dialog for the swimmingpool (last update) repeats over the top - and if you look very closely, you can see it has looped twice = writing over writing.
Anyway... Interesting game, will keep watch for future updates for bug fixes, added content, save option, and better movement for her clumsy feet :D lol

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Interesting you seem to found some internal debug functions Z appears officially though in the changelog the others not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actually there is a key to speedup animations i also mentioned it here somewehere

PS: For me it was harder to find the Fusebox Key

Look, all related about specs is false in 85% times, nowdays the developers dont optimize their games, Im talking about all developers, indie and big companies, they wait users have min i5 with 16gb ram, when their games can be played with 8gb ram, but they save production costs and if the game is unplayable due shity performance optimization they say problem is yours due your garbage pc.
Examples: Ive played many wrongly optimized games requiring 8gb ram or more in my old pc of 4gb ram thanks to this tool
batman arkham knight, nier, fallout 4, etc.
This is sample of games requiring 8gb ram can be played with 4gb with a right optimization.
When you are installing new nvidia drivers what are you watching while installing?....nvidia marketing about games. So all, games developers, software developers, hardware developers etc are in same team. Games developers save money forgetting the performance, software and harware developers very happy thanks to this wrongly optimization due they will sell more products.
The unique injured here is the user, but no problem for developers, Do you want play the new game?, ok if frame rate is down isnt developers problem, its user problem.
Sorry for my english, I hope you understand that user is in the losers team wasting uselessly their money.
What for a idiotic application and way to fool people btw if i where moderator i would see this as hidden advertising ;)

Someone tries to make money and enrich himself with the knowledge of many people that give it too you for free.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Working on the 3070 4 Core Profile

More and More VRAM Space gets Shared over Time with Firefox and you see what happens slowly to the render times ;)
Each Screenshot more in this Spoiler the Streaming Performance Drops ;)

Here you can see the direct impact what happens if VRAM gets lower and lower sequentially and how it impacts the Render Performance over time, in this case Unreal and Firefox starting to fight for GPU VRAM resources over time.

The longer you get the Timeframe before this happens and ultimately crashes the more efficient you are ;)

Always a Good Frame to check if performance has suffered over time unexpected ;)

Last edited:

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Say what ? How do you get that ?
Press 'C' button. - But, before you do that, be aware, due to no save function, game will pull you out of current progress and forward you to last update*, and then later you will see "To be continued..."
While you're at pool scene, while you get the chance to move camera 360d and zoom in/out, observe the surroundings.
*(I think - 'coz I've not played this game before my first playthru, dunno if the pool scene is from last update, or if Dev hasn't made a piece of the game to connect between game to pool scene ... honestly, it doesn't make sense to me why 'C' does that).

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
Press 'C' button. - But, before you do that, be aware, due to no save function, game will pull you out of current progress and forward you to last update*, and then later you will see "To be continued..."
*(I think - 'coz I've not played this game before my first playthru, dunno if the pool scene is from last update, of if Dev hasn't made a piece of the game to connect between game to pool scene).
Yeah, I just tried the latest version, quite underwhelming, also why is the racoon back in the pool, it was supposed to have been removed earlier... I'm used to editing glitches in movies, but in video games that's new !

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
also why is the racoon back in the pool, it was supposed to have been removed earlier...
Sorry.. "back in the pool" ?
I never saw it a first time before the 'extended pool scene' - I just read the changelog before your reply.. it says: "pressing 'Z' gets you to extended pool scene", but it was the 'C' button that did it for me, and the 'Z' button bugs my game, it replays the pool scene dialog over the "to be continued..." screen. And if you press 'Z' and 'C' after one another numerous times, the dialog replays again, looping over the top the first = see picture I posted in a previous comment (not far above)

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I read the changelog...
v0.11b
- Update is continuing on the Justin path of the Day 3 choice.
I never saw the first night thru... so how much more of this game did I miss after not finding the Fuse ?? "O.O"

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
A weird thing with those 2 option keyboard shortcuts have to test them myself and why is Z mentioned but C isn't maybe it was yet another Internal test shortcut for Auril.
All those scene position shortcuts seem to be able to brake it, that's a bit of a crazy solution to replace a save function ;)
Especially think about it you get more and more branches and need more and more shortcuts to get their soon you gonna need 2 Key combinations :D

Though it would be really interesting todo keyboard cheat codes good old ID Style for hidden animations ;)

• Haha
Reactions: FartingRainbows

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
A weird thing with those 2 option keyboard shortcuts have to test them myself and why is Z mentioned but C isn't maybe it was yet another Internal test shortcut for Auril.
All those scene position shortcuts seem to be able to brake it, that's a bit of a crazy solution to replace a save function ;)
Especially think about it you get more and more branches and need more and more shortcuts to get their soon you gonna need 2 Key combinations :D

Though it would be really interesting todo keyboard cheat codes good old ID Style for hidden animations ;)
Have you played 'House Party' ?
Perhaps she's copying 'House Party' in a different way.. instead of picking a story to complete while playing; you just hit a button and voila, you're put into that story. I dunno, and I've never play WhoreCaft ... yet ... so I've no idea what her methods of madness is

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Neither me it's my first Auril3D Experience and it's a interesting ride ;)
A rather big change in the last 2 versions was the "Adventure Interface" she revamped it to stand realtime screenshot selection and Interaction with Mouse over instead of just move their and push a button.
This would also allow for some more complex puzzling or mini games now with their own logic for example something like "connect the right cables" "complete the pipe" "hit all the bunnies" "find the right combination of symbol placement to open Kiras Father Hidden BDSM Hideout" ;)

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Have you played 'House Party' ?
Perhaps she's copying 'House Party' in a different way.. instead of picking a story to complete while playing; you just hit a button and voila, you're put into that story. I dunno, and I've never play WhoreCaft ... yet ... so I've no idea what her methods of madness is
The other day when I played this version(11b) my perv brain suddenly recalled a game with the exact same house as she resides in. I would never had guessed "House Party" so thanks!
About the extended pool scene, which one of them is it?

And you really should play the other games, unfortunately they run poorly because they're not optimized and the walk-through on the Wiki is rubbish because it's machine translated from Russian. But still, you should have a go at them IMHO.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
honestly, it doesn't make sense to me why 'C' does that).
I think it has to do with the amount of negative feedback related to the lack of a save feature. Without it, you'd have to replay the entire game just to get to the new content.

"pressing 'Z' gets you to extended pool scene", but it was the 'C' button that did it for me
Are you using a keyboard layout that's not Qwerty? Maybe Qwertz or Azerty? That could be the reason the Z button doesn't do what Auril said it should do.

And you really should play the other games, unfortunately they run poorly because they're not optimized and the walk-through on the Wiki is rubbish because it's machine translated from Russian.
This is going off topic since this isn't about Silicon Lust any more, but I never had that impression. I've used the walkthrough for I think the two most recent finished Whorecraft games, and I thought the English was good. Is you're talking about?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
What they wrote
#DeRailing: Yes my apologizes, it wasn't my intention.

While we wait for the rescue team to arrive.
Yes, that's the wiki I mentioned, I don't like the English grammar in some of the walk-throughs.
About the Z-key, it'll take some time to guess...

[edit]
FYI: For me 'Z' worked too

Undecked
'N' works to speed up the animations so that's a way.

Last edited:

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Are you using a keyboard layout that's not Qwerty? Maybe Qwertz or Azerty? That could be the reason the Z button doesn't do what Auril said it should do.
It's by total coincidence that you ask me that because I only just first heard / read about this 'qwerty' / 'azerty' subject not quite 12hrs ago. I'm using a 'qwerty' keyboard is has always been stock-standard (in Australia).. I've never known nor seen a 'azerty' in all my 45yrs of life "O.O"

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes