gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017
About the preservation. The developer tested it this month and made a publication about it in his discord. They answered me something like. That they didn't have enough money to pay the developer for the save function. So the feature will appear in the future. Possibly in the next update. In the meantime, the new scene is activated with the z key

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
That they didn't have enough money to pay the developer for the save function.
Yeah, that's been the reason ever since the save feature was no longer implemented in their games. Archmage Alori was the last one that had it IIRC. While I don't have any Unreal programming experience, I've had discussions on this forum with others that do and have implemented a save feature very easily. I'm thinking Auril just doesn't have any programming skills at all. Every one of their games is essentially the same, after all. Just a different setting and animations.

The unique injured here is the user, but no problem for developers, Do you want play the new game?, ok if frame rate is down isnt developers problem, its user problem.
Fortunately that's not always the case. Just think back to Arkham Knight's horrible PC launch. A lack of optimization is one thing, but take it too far and you'll get backlash from the consumers.
My theory about Auril lacking programming skill would also explain the lack of optimization in their games.

Silicon Lust - v0.11b Mirror: Google Drive
Thanks for that, I guess. But what is wrong with the five links already in the OP of this thread?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Thought they were earning enough for it to be their "full time job". The content offered does not show that and it all reeks of cash grab, using stuff they have laying around but seemingly running out of that, the interesting plot thread was abandoned in favour of a tedious romance with the guy next door.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Adding save functionality is not that hard, this game is still short and fully linear, we only need basic quest journal to save main quest progress, saving player location is not really important atm cuz house is quite small.

RickyPirat

Jan 11, 2019
How fun. Even the demo version is a lot of fun. Especially as I do not take a bite if there are more than four houses or a walktrough that draws a big red arrow ..There to go in (joke a bit)
A super fun game. It works very well to encourage me at the beginning of a game.
But this is really fun and good. Thanks for the opportunity to try. Damn what facebook is far away now.
Thanks also F95zone. Which is both cool and amazing
Take care creator
So ... now I'll check where the plug cabinet is ... ohh damn bloody fucks
there sits the rabbit bastard on the couch in the basement
Oboy .... now I know my heart works

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, that's been the reason ever since the save feature was no longer implemented in their games. Archmage Alori was the last one that had it IIRC. While I don't have any Unreal programming experience, I've had discussions on this forum with others that do and have implemented a save feature very easily. I'm thinking Auril just doesn't have any programming skills at all. Every one of their games is essentially the same, after all. Just a different setting and animations.

Fortunately that's not always the case. Just think back to Arkham Knight's horrible PC launch. A lack of optimization is one thing, but take it too far and you'll get backlash from the consumers.
My theory about Auril lacking programming skill would also explain the lack of optimization in their games.

Thanks for that, I guess. But what is wrong with the five links already in the OP of this thread?
Yeah, Im not comparating games, each one has own performance troubles, just I say that nowdays all is allowed, release games full bugs, unplayables due horrorous optimization, etc. Like the new fashion named "early access", in my view point early access means...the developer wants sell a game without be finished and tested.
All is allowed, look Cyberpunk 2077, did developer spend more money generating false hype than developing the game?, and INRI, after all criticism that CD Projekt received they apologized but it isnt honest reaction, right will be lower the price since they are selling a demo fully bugged such as it was a game fully developed and finished.

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Volumetric clouds added
Finally! Something else to clog the performance!

Stupid perv (i.e. myself) is going to download anyway

Reactions: cooldude33
Feb 3, 2021
Worst developer on the planet, Its been over a year, and each update they add 3 basic things that other devs could of got done in 24 hours, which takes this dev a month, how this has been handled is an obvious cash grab.

Reactions: Kalissa

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Worst developer on the planet, Its been over a year, and each update they add 3 basic things that other devs could of got done in 24 hours, which takes this dev a month, how this has been handled is an obvious cash grab.
While it's true the quality isn't really there anymore, imo at least, there are far worse devs out there, and I hope Auril can get the game out of this slippery slope of vanilla content, although I'm sure some people prefer it that way.

Reactions: fortuna95

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
but I think the graphic of this game is really perfect and shape of Kira's body is perfect too , Auril take many time to create it , but only thing I want to say is the next update should have more content and have a save function

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Next one is supposed to have a save system....well, this one was, but I assume it's been pushed.

• Haha
Reactions: Jstain

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
From the title I thought that this is a game about the sex lives of people working in Silicon Valley.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes