grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I can't seem to get a download working. Too big for Mega, Nopy file not found, others just hanging..

JMHenriques

Jun 17, 2018
No save function and probably the worst optimization ever in a UE game... I have a GTX980M and the game moves frame by frame... lol

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Every single time, without fail, whenever an update for an Auril game lands the thread is again filling with people talking about the missing save feature.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
You need to delete the "OST_Game" folder which is located "C: \ Users \ username \ AppData \ Local \"
If at startup it gives an error:
Go to the folder with the unpacked game, then to the OST_Game folder and edit the OST_Game.cfg file (for example, with a notepad).
Set ShowSetup = 1 to ShowSetup = 0
And change
Graphics.ResolutionX = 1920
Graphics.ResolutionY = 1080
Thank you, want to add that the file has to be created if it doesnt exist.

It's unbelievable that this issue persists over so many updates, the Devs must love their customers...

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
No save function and probably the worst optimization ever in a UE game... I have a GTX980M and the game moves frame by frame... lol
Check WildLife, rtx cards have problems achieve stable 30fps, in this game, change shadows quality from cinematic to epic.
And if you play on laptop make sure game is running on nvidia gpu.

Last edited:

wariorso

Jul 24, 2018
where i can find cards for justin
nvm i presed Z and game skip to last scene i gues duno how far i was before that but rip

Last edited:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Every single time, without fail, whenever an update for an Auril game lands the thread is again filling with people talking about the missing save feature.
At this point I'm just waiting for them to add a save system and see still people complaining out of habit :LUL:

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Thank you, want to add that the file has to be created if it doesnt exist.

It's unbelievable that this issue persists over so many updates, the Devs must love their customers...
Look, all related about specs is false in 85% times, nowdays the developers dont optimize their games, Im talking about all developers, indie and big companies, they wait users have min i5 with 16gb ram, when their games can be played with 8gb ram, but they save production costs and if the game is unplayable due shity performance optimization they say problem is yours due your garbage pc.
Examples: Ive played many wrongly optimized games requiring 8gb ram or more in my old pc of 4gb ram thanks to this tool
batman arkham knight, nier, fallout 4, etc.
This is sample of games requiring 8gb ram can be played with 4gb with a right optimization.
When you are installing new nvidia drivers what are you watching while installing?....nvidia marketing about games. So all, games developers, software developers, hardware developers etc are in same team. Games developers save money forgetting the performance, software and harware developers very happy thanks to this wrongly optimization due they will sell more products.
The unique injured here is the user, but no problem for developers, Do you want play the new game?, ok if frame rate is down isnt developers problem, its user problem.
Sorry for my english, I hope you understand that user is in the losers team wasting uselessly their money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iluha and Varisha
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes