Juentaa

May 26, 2018
Great game, when you start it the startup menu has a commandline option, any one got any idea what that could be used for?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Seeing it's not possible to save any of Aurils' games. What's new in 1.0b(from v0.09)?
Or simply, change logs?

Chiryuu

Mar 8, 2021
Err. Am I missing something or does the game offer no choices? It does say to choose "No" when invited to April's, but there is no option to say anything (just Space to click through dialogue as usual).

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Normally a lack of save function would be enough to get me uninterested on the spot, but the visuals on this are just too good.
Any chance of someone implementing it through a mod or sth?

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Normally a lack of save function would be enough to get me uninterested on the spot, but the visuals on this are just too good.
Apparently Auril's working on a save system, so we might finally get a chance to not have to speedrun the whole game every update.

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Speed mode (enabled with N) makes replaying bearable.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
The ETA for the next update is at the end of this month/beginning of the next month.
It's I'd find supporting frustrating, there are delays and you'd see stuff like "in your own time buddy" or "take a rest bro" and all I'd be thinking is I want what I paid for and I don't care if your internet went off and that there's a lockdown, and in fact bearing the latter in mind I want more damn it! lol On a more serious note, I hope the other story line is continued, the story the're going with is starting to feel like a romance (gimme sleazy sluts from next door leading the main character astray!)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lethalrunner04

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
No update yet? Hell I would have hated to be paying this month!! As I doubt they will be sending out two updates next month.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Decent game! and im surprised this doesn't have an incest tag as the neighbours are brother and sister and they fuck each other, and once Kira's family return i can assume she will be doing shit with her pervy brother.. i hope ;)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
No update yet? Hell I would have hated to be paying this month!! As I doubt they will be sending out two updates next month.
Wasn't there something like a poll for supporters where they decided they wanted one update every two months instead of every month?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes