milesld

May 26, 2020
It seems the desk is bugged - on the first try I couldn't use the phone, on the second - the card.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Game has been dolled up a lot, but at the price of no real content this month, would be best to wait until next update, assuming they bother with a content update next time.

Kenirous

Feb 28, 2021
you have to get small key in garage at Day 1 and when you go to the room next to Kira's room you will see card on shelf above computer , you have to get the card at Day 3 when you talk with Justin
i didnt see it
maybe after the update they move it

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Is there a key or way to disable the pubic hair?
Good question bub. I had the same one so I took a look into the game files. I couldn't find a key to change it but did find specific keybinds for Alexstrasza((the WoW dragon lady) who has a character model in this game for some reason). On the other hand I did find separate body textures designated hairy and clean. So I assume there is either a command or will be a way to change it in the future, which is further hinted at or taunting players by the billboard in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While digging around I did whip up a quick patch that removes her bush though.

The rest of this post I'm just going to blabber about things I found interesting and screenshotted while faffing about. So it's all getting spoilered and will be picture heavy.

I left this for last and outside my spiel because I didn't see anyone else talking about it and thought we should.
On the third day if you look at your right side neighbors house you can see some actual development?
I thought this was a nice touch, don't bring attention to it in game but still have it there.

And that was a boredom fueled rampage through Silicon Valley Lust.
Edit: Had to fix my image alt text for some reason.

Last edited:

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Good question bub. I had the same one so I took a look into the game files. I couldn't find a key to change it but did find specific keybinds for Alexstrasza((the WoW dragon lady) who has a character model in this game for some reason). On the other hand I did find separate body textures designated hairy and clean. So I assume there is either a command or will be a way to change it in the future, which is further hinted at or taunting players by the billboard in the game.

While digging around I did whip up a quick patch that removes her bush though.

The rest of this post I'm just going to blabber about things I found interesting and screenshotted while faffing about. So it's all getting spoilered and will be picture heavy.

I left this for last and outside my spiel because I didn't see anyone else talking about it and thought we should.
On the third day if you look at your right side neighbors house you can see some actual development?
I thought this was a nice touch, don't bring attention to it in game but still have it there.

And that was a boredom fueled rampage through Silicon Valley Lust.
Edit: Had to fix my image alt text for some reason.
Regarding the guy in the video, no need to use tricks to teel who he is you can see it in the shadows

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
damn, i was played this game 3 times, and last ive played is interact with the VHS tape which is the camera doesnt cameback, and now ive to do new game again.
is there any we can do ? like save or jump to day 3?

Calix123a

Dec 9, 2020
damn, i was played this game 3 times, and last ive played is interact with the VHS tape which is the camera doesnt cameback, and now ive to do new game again.
is there any we can do ? like save or jump to day 3?
I don't think so, I have played a few Auril games and none have a save option.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Beer in fridge - Cards at same interaction point u got the fuse. It's the box on the left, under the toolbox. - Condoms in the bed drawer... TO BE CONTINUED *sad smiley face*

Reactions: Litydual123
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes