StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
Seems like most of the work was put into the gameplay changes, which I for one like, since it makes things a bit more interactive and polished, other than that though, you get the dildo scene, the orca scene and a tease at the end...assuming that the technical stuff is done, hopefully the next update will have some sex scenes.
Update ends with the basement movie scene.
What I have to do to trigger dildo and orca scenes?

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
I see , there are a 'load game' function in the main menu
maybe Auril create this function instead of 'Save Function'
but can't use it , or it can use? i don't know :confused:
Hopefully we at least get a "start from day x" function.

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
i can't play the vhs tape....and at the end of the update(day 3, when you chose no)it's normal when you go to your room and pick up the consom and open the door appear the exclamation point appears at the bottom right but you can not do anything .... but if you click on it with the mouse you can delete the exclamation point and you can write whatever you want, if you delete everything written warning appears, after which the screen goes black and the message to continue appears ... but you can still move, do you have to write something in particular at the end?

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
so Kira isnt ready for the big one yet? dassa shame, maybe next build seeing as all these extras got loaded in.

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
I played the newest update several times and I still can't figure out how to access the new scenes. I can pick up the dildo from the drawer but the only scene I can trigger is the one where Kira mounts it on the bunny. As for the orca scene I suppose that I can only use it during day 3 but the problem is the orca just sits in the attic. I can't find a way to interact with it.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
I played the newest update several times and I still can't figure out how to access the new scenes. I can pick up the dildo from the drawer but the only scene I can trigger is the one where Kira mounts it on the bunny. As for the orca scene I suppose that I can only use it during day 3 but the problem is the orca just sits in the attic. I can't find a way to interact with it.
for the orca floaty scene make sure you click it after interacting with the table with the camera on it and it will be near the pool.

Were you aware there is two (well three including the equine one that im not sure shes has a scene for yet) different dildos now?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StylishBossu

Kianu Rivz

Sep 8, 2020
So, can someone with the knowledge write a list of available scenes? I finished all three days but seems like missed half of the content.

Reactions: ltpika

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
So, can someone with the knowledge write a list of available scenes? I finished all three days but seems like missed half of the content.
You just follow this
Day 1 Day 2 and Day 3 there are somone post walkthrough for all 3 day
after day 3 you have to reply 'No' to reject the invitation from Alice and go to backyard the next plot will trigger with cat, you follow the cat to Justin house and after that you just follow the scene only

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Auril really does not like game saves at all. In most of her games saving is a task if present.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes