Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
The four options in the poll are:
1: regular update(montly)
2: big update( every two months)
3: huge update( every three months)
4: (For months) until it´s ready
Most of the people have chosen the 2 option.

I would really wish they could interact more with the people supporting the game. We don´t have any news about the game until the update comes. It´s a shame.
Maybe it's just an issue with my perception, but often when a patreon dev calls a vote for the move towards a more lax schedule with the promise of bigger updates, they end up not delivering.

Mar 16, 2019
All you have to do is to take a look at the Discord. Under Help, Whorecrafter92 asked how it looks, because of the polls when they come into force. The answer came from, I'll call him the forum admin, it will not change anything without prior notice and everything will stay as it is.
Or better I quote: "As of now, the updates are supposed to follow the same schedule as before"

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
They are late with the latest update because it´s larger system wise.
Is that what they have said on the discord? To be honest starting to lose interest now, had high hopes but the updates are not worth the time really, unless they redeem it all with an update before the end of the month, one that is worth speeding through the game yet again.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Yup

In this update, we continue on the Justin path after half-naked Kira and her cat Elvis are found under the bed by Jill. Will the trailer duo welcome the uninvited guest to join them, or will one of them walk away?
Big update this systems-wise as Silicon Lust reaches 0.1b:
-Updated the interaction UI. Use triggers now open a detailed view where items/hotspots must be selected/examined individually.
-Added 15 non-sex animations along the game to polish the experience.
-Added a scene with an object found in the attic.
-Added new clothes for Alice from next door.
-Added a screenshot button (R) that hides UI elements.
-Scene with pool toy should work now.
-Remember to choose "no" answer to Alice's invitation on the morning of day 3 to access the latest content.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
The boring path sadly, don't think it will inspire me to support via patreon, be interesting to know just how much content has been added and if it warrants plodding through the whole game once more?

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Dunno if it's Ok to Post it here yet, Maybe if a Mod is Cool with it; Considering the Update was a couple days ago

Plasmites

Dec 28, 2018
Does anyone have the first playable version? I want to run some test on that version of the game, or any early stage of the game.

CruZze101

Feb 25, 2019
It looks like all the heroes are on missions or asleep, well, we're still waiting for you hero, come and help us.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I played through, has tried to gloss things up, but its glitchy. No real content has been added, just teases.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Seems like most of the work was put into the gameplay changes, which I for one like, since it makes things a bit more interactive and polished, other than that though, you get the dildo scene, the orca scene and a tease at the end...assuming that the technical stuff is done, hopefully the next update will have some sex scenes.
Update ends with the basement movie scene.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I don't like that the girl is portrayed as a slut. It would be better without all these unnecessary characters.

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
Thanks for the update, i gotta say this has to be 1 of the best qol updates i've seen, i absolutly love that u have to click objects instead of them instantly going off.

what i would really like to see is in the dream sequence u can skip it by pressing the firealarm next to where you wake up

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes