ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Any recommended settings for now? I'm kind of know-nothing, lol. I'd like a balance of performance without the game looking pixel-y

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The Camera Light (responsible for the overglowing (Fountain of Youth (Anime) effect) sometimes, the closer you get ) also eye specular reaction and also very often not so nice light discontinuities
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Im pretty sure there is no leak the Performance is decreasing as i have all these screenshots open in Firefox and additionally in Paint.Net and they getting more and more so a Resource fight is starting and slowly building up between Unreal, Firefox and Paint.Net and Unreal gives slowly up which is nice it doesn't crash but resources get slowly shared away, how it should be ;) .
Also Nvidias Driver is doing a excellent job managing the sharing of resources, very happy so far with 457.51 in this long time evaluation and also Unreals Streaming finally is getting one of the best :)

This time i could capture the Performance decrease very granular over time :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Banshee96

Noum

Jan 20, 2018
Got a game breaking bug with the fuse:
When you pick up the fuse, the "!" icon doesn't disappear, and if you click on it by mistake instead of on the Exit button, you will be stuck editing that text. Turns out, it wasn't an icon, it's a editable text which hides the Exit button.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Either a save feature, or bigger/better updates that make replay more worthwhile, last update left a lot to be desired.

Reactions: Slayer128

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Either a save feature, or bigger/better updates that make replay more worthwhile, last update left a lot to be desired.
I agree. This'll only be worth playing once it has a save feature, a gallery, or when the entire thing gets completed (given the usual pace of the devs here, I'd say probably around 4-5 years time).

Reactions: HeroHate

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
(given the usual pace of the devs here, I'd say probably around 4-5 years time).
Going off of the previous games Auril has produced, I'd say two or three years. The Tails of Azeroth series of games each took around one to one and a half years to complete I think. But this is the first time Auril is working on two things at once, so I'm doubling that time for this game.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I agree. This'll only be worth playing once it has a save feature, a gallery, or when the entire thing gets completed (given the usual pace of the devs here, I'd say probably around 4-5 years time).
Think about it Auril says it is a Episodic thing now count 1 and 1 together ;)
For the Patreons it is a Episodic Development of a Episodic Game, and still calling it a Game is questionable yes it has ambitions of a Adventure like thing but it is so uncomplex it's skill requirements are so low im not sure what to think about it it's just to progress the Story and see her Animation work which all the time is the main earning overall. ;)
It wouldn't have to be a Game at all Auril really should rather concentrate on her Main skills she's doing a really interesting Storytelling :)
And her ability to give her characters a meaning are undoubtedly visible, but projects like Kalyskah do it as well and are overall much more complex and are more a real Game with some higher complexity to master.
Oh my goodness I'm playing adventures since the beginning of time in all their different shapes and I never felt so underutilized to solve something to progress.

I mean come on find the Key put it into the right lock and there we go geez and then go back and find the fuse and you even tell the player where to find it, that feels so weird, there is absolutely no skill involved not even in the form of maybe some crazy quicktime events or something else which at least needs really a bit of thinking for yourself or even just smashing the keyboard to death and not just exploring and finding and watching her sometimes really stunning animation work.
Or maybe even just some bring Kira to her Orgasm this typical arrousal Orgasm logic and not just show the cum scene right after a click.

Calling Aurils work even here a Game im absolutely unsure about it sorry but maybe it's just me i mean i love a lot of her style and fantasy and realization of her characters and her ability to keep you interested in them and the Story around them but Game :D
Especially seeing this finally apart of her Warcraft stuff which i personal was absolutely not interested in a bit.

Last edited:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Still nothing. Not sure if it´s monthly update anymore, because people prefer to update it every two months.
Afaik Auril hasn't said anything about a change of pace, so it's probably just a delay.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Afaik Auril hasn't said anything about a change of pace, so it's probably just a delay.
I am saying that because I support the game and in the Discord chat we have voted for the game to be updated every two months.(I voted every month) Don´t really know tho. They haven´t said anything yet.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I am saying that because I support the game and in the Discord chat we have voted for the game to be updated every two months.(I voted every month) Don´t really know tho. They haven´t said anything yet.
Oh okay, I just joined the discord recently so I am not aware of the recent changes. Thanks for the news anyway, we'll see what they say about it.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Sadly I do not believe two months will offer an update any longer than monthly (prove me wrong please!)

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Sadly I do not believe two months will offer an update any longer than monthly (prove me wrong please!)
The four options in the poll are:
1: regular update(montly)
2: big update( every two months)
3: huge update( every three months)
4: (For months) until it´s ready
Most of the people have chosen the 2 option.

I would really wish they could interact more with the people supporting the game. We don´t have any news about the game until the update comes. It´s a shame.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes