HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Nothing will be heard for month (or longer) now and then another one scene "update" will be tossed out. It'll be the same until subs dry up, then it will be ditched, no enthusiasm from the developer.

Reactions: Hazarrd

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
Lol I wonder if the dev realizes just how long it takes to play through this entire game again an again just for 30 seconds of new content each time. A little longer each time too. I was using cheat engine to speed up the game before I gave up because even then it was a hassle.
It takes like 5 minutes when you use the fast walk (just press N, no cheat engine necessary) so i dont get why people complain about lack of saving.

dlex0

Mar 22, 2017
It takes like 5 minutes when you use the fast walk (just press N, no cheat engine necessary) so i dont get why people complain about lack of saving.
Because it's asinine game design.

I LOVE this game, but replaying scenes I've now seen 5+ times is enough.

Reactions: HeroHate

v1ker092

May 9, 2020
what is actually new in update??? just seeing everyone wanting a save option
- Added interior to Justin's trailer
- Upgraded Justin's and Albert's bodies to more beefier ones
- Added new set of clothes for Kira
- "No" option is now available for Alice's invitation on the morning of day 3.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
dude fvck u, im not gonna play this from start every fvckin update... add save or stop developing
Don't think Auril is going to stop developing a game that's giving them money because a random person on a piracy forum said they should implement a save. I want a save feature, same as everyone else. But unless the paying crowd is really going to demand that or just drop support, I don't think we're going to see it. And even if there's much demand for it, I don't think Auril is much of a competent programmer.

My solution to the problem is going to be to wait until the game is done and then play through it in its entirety instead of playing it over and over again for bits of new stuff every update.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Dunno why there isn't an Incest tag on this game, When you have the Neighbor's Brother and Sis doing the Wild thing while you watch??

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I was supporting, this latest update has pretty much ended that, that said they'll no doubt do a fantastic update next month just to damn annoy me (but I doubt it).

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I dont mind long periods before updates as long as game doesnt get abandoned in the end. Graphics look amazing and despite being 3d game, this one actually works like a VN and does a good job at that.

miLksiLk

Aug 31, 2017
can someone help? im using low setting and 1366x768 full screen resolution
Open the game folder and then open the OST_Game folder. In there you should find OST_Game cfg file (if it's not there just create one through Notepad), open it and edit it like this:

ShowSetup=0
Commandline=
Scalability.Resolution=100
Scalability.Shadows=3
Scalability.Textures=3
Scalability.ViewDistance=3
Scalability.PostProcess=3
Scalability.Foliage=3
Scalability.Effects=3
Scalability.AA=3
Graphics.FullscreenMode=2
Graphics.ResolutionX=1920
Graphics.ResolutionY=1080
Graphics.VSync=0
Graphics.Monitor=0

Save, and run the game.

redv1per

Dec 3, 2019
Open the game folder and then open the OST_Game folder. In there you should find OST_Game cfg file (if it's not there just create one through Notepad), open it and edit it like this:

ShowSetup=0
Commandline=
Scalability.Resolution=100
Scalability.Shadows=3
Scalability.Textures=3
Scalability.ViewDistance=3
Scalability.PostProcess=3
Scalability.Foliage=3
Scalability.Effects=3
Scalability.AA=3
Graphics.FullscreenMode=2
Graphics.ResolutionX=1920
Graphics.ResolutionY=1080
Graphics.VSync=0
Graphics.Monitor=0

Save, and run the game.
thank you

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Don't think Auril is going to stop developing a game that's giving them money because a random person on a piracy forum said they should implement a save. I want a save feature, same as everyone else. But unless the paying crowd is really going to demand that or just drop support, I don't think we're going to see it. And even if there's much demand for it, I don't think Auril is much of a competent programmer.

My solution to the problem is going to be to wait until the game is done and then play through it in its entirety instead of playing it over and over again for bits of new stuff every update.
no really, this game needs a save feature. Especially when they have choices that alter outcomes or if someone accidentally passes the choice

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
This game needs "a day" update every month so it could be worth it to support. It´s too slow on the update side. Maybe in 2 years you would see enough content to play with.

Reactions: HeroHate

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
If the Dev really is unable to add a save function then how about marking every day as a separate level and have a level selection menu on the main menu?
Completing one day would unlock the next day.
The Dev could have all levels unlocked by default or players could use console commands to manually unlock them, these commands could even be sold as cheat codes.

Reactions: jellywizard
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes