LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Anything on the discord they set up? As in news? Pics? Response to problems?
Patreon Supporter, a question he asks the developer:
"I just hope there's more content in each update; don't take this the wrong way, everything is pretty good so far, I really don't mind waiting a bit longer"

Developer response:
""Yeah, I understand. There was some under-the-hood stuff being done, which is why the past two updates were light, particularly in the gameplay section. Definitely want the next update to have more stuff to actively do.""

This is said by one of the admins/developers of the game on their discord chat just like an hour ago.

Last edited:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
no really, this game needs a save feature. Especially when they have choices that alter outcomes or if someone accidentally passes the choice
It has been pretty linear so far so I don´t think that save option is neccesary so far. They need more days of the game.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
It has been pretty linear so far so I don´t think that save option is neccesary so far. They need more days of the game.
well last update had an altering choice at the end. just to see what each path did, I had to play the game from start, just to see what both paths ended with. That's an hour wasted

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
well last update had an altering choice at the end. just to see what each path did, I had to play the game from start, just to see what both paths ended with. That's an hour wasted
You can fast forward the sex scenes and it´s much less. In 20 minutes more or less you can play both paths.

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Just want to see it get crazy with the neighbours, get the main character involved in some orgies and stuff.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
0.08 has definitely some Memory leak i hope that is fixed in 0.09

happens several time after 6 hours running doing nothing that FPS drops down by a good 50% and doesn't recover

First title that shows this odd unstable behavior, surely never anyone gonna experience this in the short runtime so far

The Way the DOF is bound to the Eye Adaption isn't really nice, to much for the eyes i personally prefer to shut half of the post pro overhead down after several playthroughs now.

The Eye Adaption is a very special part tough and im not happy disabling it entirely at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Just want to see it get crazy with the neighbours, get the main character involved in some orgies and stuff.
I just want to know if that's her dad in the bunny suit, pounding her in the ass, because she doesn't have a job and just lounges around the house all day in her undewear

• Haha
Reactions: Krosos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It's a really nice achievement of Auril if you care about the Story and Characters ;)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yeah she's also looking out for it ;)

The Leak again

PS: Ahh wait that's the Useless Chromatic Aberration distorting the entire Frame with High Post, i feared i need glasses.

Time to test 0.09 and try to recover the Eye Adaption without that Shit absolutely useless Chroma AB how can you make it part of the frame the entire time why would you do this crazy thing @ Auril ?

Adios Chroma AB, Eye Adaption working, Preset DOF working.
30/60 FPS target 4 old cores

Last edited:

cgxu

Feb 9, 2018
How to Improve Graphics and FPS

1- Navigate to %localappdata%\OST_Game\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
2- Open engine.ini
3- Add these lines to the end of the file:

Code:
[SystemSettings]
r.SSR.Quality=0
r.Shadow.CSM.MaxCascades=4
r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0
r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0
r.BloomQuality=1
r.AmbientOcclusionLevels=0
You can add/remove the lines you don't want, explanation to each line below:

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I wouldn't advise for the tonemapp change it's supposed to be darker than average (Hollywood Horror) there ACES fits
DOF is also part of the Artistic understandable direction for the Storytelling part you will disable that as well, better is lowering it's quality (computational complexity) to a minimum less complex though Unreals Diaphragm DOF is in a certain complexity range to cause problems on really old systems no matter how you call down it's quality.

The Overall Brightness and Scene Changes where based on the Eye Adaption it is important to keep that alive of course you could try to disable the adaption and ACES together to compensate this :D

They are already parts where Kira starts to look very strange when she's getting to bright illuminated.

PS: A pretty good CONFIG Menu Setup lot of other DEVs could lern from ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/drifter-prince-v0-1-1-corvo-bianco.59307/

PS: Yep one change is the top and undie it's not the white on start by default now but a blue in 0.09 :D

Hmm i would have to look frame by frame but i think there where some other improvements on the texture or mesh sides
Im pretty sure the Remote never draw my attention that way

The Difference of the Eye Adaption impact

This is just so strange looking like you would 90% only get the diffuse and it starts to look totally like a anime :D
Illusions koikatsu rendering comes to my mind when i see that result now some black line edge sobel and voila
it looks so crazy in combination with that realistic environment :D

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I couldn't replicate the Leak anymore in 0.09 keeping an Eye on this :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes