Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Still no save? Damn.
I skipped over the last update because of that and I may this one too, I'm starting to get real annoyed with having to play the whole thing over every time.

miLksiLk

Aug 31, 2017
Just add a save system :/ That's all people ask for
Save system will never be implemented in the game, so please stop with these kind of comments... The only thing that will most likely be implemented in the later versions of the game is a scene viewer - a sort of an unique room in the game where you can select and watch any scene that is currently in the game, which can be accessible from the start of the game.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Save system will never be implemented in the game, so please stop with these kind of comments... The only thing that will most likely be implemented in the later versions of the game is a scene viewer - a sort of an unique room in the game where you can select and watch any scene that is currently in the game, which can be accessible from the start of the game.
If true, purposly not having a save system is probably the laziest and dumbest thing I've heard.
It's also extremely non-user-friendly for no reason.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
do his patrons voice similar concerns about the lack of save/checkpoint system? if so, has he adressed them?
It's the only way to see change, if enough ask we'll see an answer, but most people are oddly accommodating and never raise issue, I mean it's like £5 a month, that's a lot really and is virtually a month of some streaming service or the other. I think their target was hit too where they stated more time could be spent on the game. Overall there is little communication from the developer, update gets thrown out then silence for a month or longer, which I don't mind if the updates are worthwhile.

Milk123

Apr 24, 2020
Hmm, Guy does the game end on day 3 after you answer the door or something? I answer the door and nothing happens anymore I try find around the house to continue but nothing show up

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
do his patrons voice similar concerns about the lack of save/checkpoint system? if so, has he adressed them?
I remember supporting this guy before he even had a Patreon I think it was like his second tails of azeroth game, you had to pay like 25 euros or possibly more to get access to early content, even back then people wanted a save. Also people wanted bigger tits on one of the characters and complained for like 3 updates and he then made them smaller going like "lol made changed them like you wanted guys :D" So I can only presume people have asked for it and he ignored it. He never took feedback very well and if you look at the quality of his first game compared to his newest not a whole lot has happened despite it being like 5+ years apart or something. Obviously some things have improved but it's been a long time is all.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Lol I wonder if the dev realizes just how long it takes to play through this entire game again an again just for 30 seconds of new content each time. A little longer each time too. I was using cheat engine to speed up the game before I gave up because even then it was a hassle.

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
I like the game good graphics but what bothers is not being able to save the game because in each update you have to start again from the beginning

Reactions: LDV

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It might not need a save system since it's linear pre-Day 3, it needs an option to start at Day3, really.

Reactions: dlex0

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Save system wouldn't help, since in my experience, UE4 saves aren't backwards or forwards compatible with new versions. Actually, that seems to be true of most games here regardless of engine.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes