kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Does someone know, if I get access to Silicon Lust if I subscribe to Auril on Subscribestar? Because it says "Access to All of my content." But on the page I only see posts for Blue is Better 2?
Yes, once you sub through Subscribestar make an account on the forum and PM Auril with your Subs name for VIP access.

Hecarim43

Jun 5, 2017
What have been added in the January update?
Silicon Lust January Update
Happy new year, dear Patrons. In this year's first update, we've added the alternative path to the third morning, where Kira can refuse Alice's invitation to go visit the house next door, and instead ends up chasing her cat who wanders into the wrong yard...
We'd like to add more player choices like this into the game, but the problem is branching out the story too much increases the amount of work required exponentially and makes the game technically hard to manage, with the overlapping triggers and events. So trying to keep it rather simple in that department for now.
Reason for the 4 day delay were some massive isses cause by a retroactive changes done to the outfit of Kira and the body of Justin, which required a lot of painstaking scene-to-scene hand tuning. There can still be some clipping or other bugs remaining, please report scene/model so we can fix them.
- Added interior to Justin's trailer
- Upgraded Justin's and Albert's bodies to more beefier ones
- Added new set of clothes for Kira
- "No" option is now available for Alice's invitation on the morning of day 3.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I'm having issues with mega when downloading this (after decrypting) , crashes on me, anyone ever had this happen?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Was not worth all the trouble. Very short, I assume that the choice system was in place last update but it was sliced into two. No save still, when sex games get boring it's a problem, add glitches to no save and it can be hell. Replaying the same stuff gets tedious to say the least. Wants to add more characters, but every woman is the same woman with a different hair do. Very annoyed, need a new game to throw support at, any suggestions?

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
I love how they said they'd like to add more but it would increase the workload to a point of bad returns in other words. And yet, they decided to do this project anyways and screwed over their tails of azeroth patreons with mediocre updates and even more late monthly updates to rehash an extremely done to death copy paste.

I'm impressed they made it this far before pointing out the obvious all their original patreons pointed out before she screwed us over.

No save still
There will literally never be a save as she stopped paying to have those systems in place years and years ago. She has never done her own save system and when she actually tried to do it once during one of the tails series she gave up almost instantly and it never worked right.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes