Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Interesting that a save system would take less time than a gallery, considering a Auril has implemented galleries in their games lately. Does make me wonder if there could be another reason behind it.
Extra times to consolidate everything, not to implement it; implementing gallery systems is pretty simple if you start off meaning to do that, it's just a matter of calling the scene with the right variables set.

Save systems are simple if you've done the coding right, you just have a save class that every object inherits from, game like this would be pretty simple since you would have to track physics objects, just the current state of whatever they have managing their current quest variables and the player variable. Not that hard to put in. Loading is just loading the save back into the save class and loading the scene using the given data.

More complicated the game the harder it is to put in a save system, this one is linear with no physics objects that need to be tracked so it'd be easy.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Game I want to love, but falls a bit short, as in updates are not very long and as stated by others you question running through all the same stuff again. Needs some alterations to existing content to make replay worthwhile, will see how it looks in the new year.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
what should i do after talking to neighbor at day 3?
For anyone still stuck on day 3
Unfortunately you need to start from the beginning
because when you answer the door on day 3, if you just skip the dialogue, you'll miss the option to choose yes or no and you NEED to choose YES, otherwise by skipping you'll choose No and end up with nothing to do.

Last edited:

Zick

Apr 25, 2017
For anyone still stuck on day 3
Unfortunately you need to start from the beginning
because when you answer the door on day 3, if you just skip the dialogue, you'll miss the option to choose yes or no and you NEED to choose YES you'll go, otherwise by skipping you'll choose No and end up with nothing to do.
Have chosen YES - and still nothing to do. Scene with orca did not start =(

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Have chosen YES - and still nothing to do. Scene with orca did not start =(
Once you’ve chosen yes, head to bedroom and interact with the cupboard to change and leave the house to head to the neighbour’s house

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
New update kind of felt like stuff taken out of previous one, held onto for this month.

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
I play so many time and wait for the next release :love:
but in the new release maybe you can add save system, is the first important thing because i have to start from the first again all the time , Thank :love:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Someone seems Jealous
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice Bino Distortion and DOF Simulation im sure she would have tried to get it sharper in focus ;)

Sometimes the DOF use is disturbing but overall it fits really nicely into the Storytelling.

Ride Wild

Some really nice Unreal results watchable here in the mix of Archviz and Cinematic Adventure Game.

Interesting 2x Performance drop out of suddenly nowhere

Might have found a interesting issue didn't triggered in other titles yet nice :)
You also not often see Rectangular Lighting :)

Performance Path

Auril that is Strange

Could you lower this Female Beauty DOF it is often so overblown and it mostly costs performance for no real reason.

Or give users at least a Option to turn it off

The amount of DOF usage here is partly so ridiculous it is way to much.

I mean yeah for those Dream Scene it's a pretty excellent stylish way of showcasing it but using it in almost every animation shoot is to much.

It starts to burn out the eyes so heavily fast, especially on top of a reconstructed image.

Good that this scene isn't taking so long

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes