Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Is this update worth downloading? It doesn't seem to have much content.

Thinking of waiting til the next release.

Reactions: ltpika

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
This game needs saving option, i have to play the whole game every update. ;_;
The game happy to my eyes) Very cute animations. It's no trouble to walktrough it from start)
If I made $ 1000 I would become a patron
But i have 30k RUR at month...

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
open door nearby phone)

Day 3
1st floor - answer to phone - open door
go to attic, check sofa (horse dick) nearby typewriter
check dolphin nearby waterpool

that's all I could find ...

Thanks for the guide. What new sex animations are on version 0.08?

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I quite liked one of the older versions, but I'll wait until the save system is implemented before I try to play this again. I think the lack of a save system is the biggest weakness of this game.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
but I'll wait until the save system is implemented before I try to play this again.
There won't be a save system put in. They haven't done save systems for years and someone else did it for them. You'll hold out for nothing unless they've stated on their site that it will be a thing. They've gone nearly 4 years without any save systems in any of their games, I reckon they can easily go another 4.

• Haha
Reactions: grobulos

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is this dev known to finish games? There's no way I'm replaying this from the start all over again with every update.

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
There won't be a save system put in. They haven't done save systems for years and someone else did it for them. You'll hold out for nothing unless they've stated on their site that it will be a thing. They've gone nearly 4 years without any save systems in any of their games, I reckon they can easily go another 4.
I don't know why they haven't added a save system to any of their games, it's not that hard to implement unless you're really shit at coding; at least in unity, don't know heaps about UE but wouldn't think it'd be much more difficult.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Just the ability to pick a day to start at would work. It's a linear game and your inventory starts from scratch each day.

I find this release too buggy. The controls became unresponsive a few times.

Last edited:
Reactions: JacktheGamer27

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I'm finished plaything through this every time it updates. I will download again there's some way of continuing where you left off implemented. I don't know how the dev hasn't done this yet.

Oct 15, 2019
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes